Complete Surveys for Gift Cards, and other things Under 18 only. NO CC

Da_Best_12

CAG Veteran
Just go to http://www.wrinsiders.com/ and register, and then when it ask for a referral code put DABEST809 and we'll both get a couple points. it's absolutely free NO CC or anything. Just take some surveys to earn points, and you can in turn cash those points for things like gifts cards, video games, baseball caps, video games, etc... YOU MUST BE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TO PARTICIPATE

Last edited by a moderator:
well i believe after you sign up after me you need 14 more ppl and then you will get a message, and you'll get to pick your gift card of choice

[quote name='The0ne']I signed up under your invitation link but didn't get a confirmation email. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

just hang tight. i didnt get the confirmation until about a day later

I finally got the confirmation but did you send another invite? I got another invitation email as well as the confirmation from yesterday. Edit: nevermind I guess you just had to confirm that too since you weren't under my friends until I accepted the second invitation

[quote name='The0ne']I finally got the confirmation but did you send another invite? I got another invitation email as well as the confirmation from yesterday. Edit: nevermind I guess you just had to confirm that too since you weren't under my friends until I accepted the second invitation[/quote]
yes i did. i thought you might not have gotten it. but thanks for joining

bread's done
Back