*Complete* Thanks everyone. ZuneHD for free TraInn referral swap.

FluxDF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
It's simple. I'm looking for Referrals to sign up under my ZuneHD. I will referral swap with you if you need it. Or if you're thinking of signing up for the site anyway and want to throw me a bone. Thanks.

You have to complete at least 50 points worth of offers to "green" and get credit. (One level A or, usually 2 level B).

If you're new to TraInn, you need a CC to sign up. There are several offers for $3 or less.

http://www.YourFreeZuneHD.com/index.php?ref=6064565

PM me if you need any further info. Thanks!

I've done Your Free 360 Games and Your PS3 for Free. Anything else I can do.
360elite4free greened with Sharp Katana.Thanks for swapping with me!
YourNintendoWii4Free greened with raspberryWii. Thanks for swapping with me!
YourFreeiStuff greened with rustilldown3. Thanks for swapping with me!
YourCamera4Free greened from HighlightShow. Thanks for swapping with me!

These guys are top shelf. Great communication, quick greens I couldn't have asked for better. My thanks to everyone. :applause:
16064565.png

index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='howaboutno']I signed up under your referral ID Flux. What offer did you sign up for?

Time to start this conga, if someone wouldn't mind signing up with my referral ID, I would GREATLY appreciate it!

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=267605[/quote]

Thank you sir. :applause:

I completed Google Money Tree.

EDIT: If you haven't seen it, this thread is a great source for offers/experiences with this site.

howaboutno's first two offers went through and he's ordered his first game. Since he green'd I'm also able to order my next game. This service works, if you've been considering it, why not help out a fellow CAG? Think about it.

Added a referral link for Your PS3 For Free. Click through either 360 games or PS3 if you're so inclined. Ask me questions if you like. I'll be more than happy to relate my experiences if they're helpful. If you decide to throw me a bone, thank you very much.

I've had two people register, but haven't completed an offer yet. There are some good games coming out in the next two months.

[quote name='dani-boy_69']i will register tell me waht i have to do and how , im a bit new at this.[/quote]

You just have to register with either site after clicking through my referral. Complete one offer and I will get credit. The trial's price/length varies by offer. I linked before to another thread here on CAG with offer details that will prove beneficial for you. Thanks for the referral if you decide to go through with it. :D

I see a few people registered for the site, thank you, but haven't completed any offers yet. The referral doesn't go through until one offer is completed.

I went for UFC instead of Damnation because the review scores were too low on Damnation. I'll just wait until it goes on clearance and get it cheap then.

[quote name='epiciller1']do you actually recieve the zunehd or it just to do offers and some other crap.[/QUOTE]

You have to do 600 points worth of offers or get 6 referrals to get the Zune HD. You get an actual Zune HD. It won't be completely free, but it will be a significant discount.

There are offers that are free and most are under $5. If you choose the right offers you won't spend much at all.

It cost me a total of $92 to get my PS3 when I did that site.

[quote name='Amc5kidz']Flux - Are you paying? I'll sign up under you but I want to do the Netflix offer that takes 22 days to credit.[/QUOTE]

Not paying, just looking for referral swaps right now. If you're going to sign up I would love it if you used my referral. Netflix is fine with me. Thanks.

I saw this was a recently added Trainn item... I'll have to give it a go soon!

First I'm working on getting the new 64GB iPod Touch...

Anyone who is able to do Trainn offers and or is, in need of a few referrals (pretty much everyone on this site) should sign up under this dude, he's legit.

[quote name='xeresium']if I already signed up, is it possible to sign up again for you?[/QUOTE]

No, not using the same information you've already signed up with. Also, I'm looking for Zune HD referrals. I will not be able to give referrals for the Zune HD site, only other TraInn sites. Thanks for the interest though.

Completed referral swap with Sharp Katana. Thanks for trading referrals with me. :applause:

I'm half way there, just need three more referrals!

thats all good but what about this site , check it out i think it can help you make more $ so you can get more games

Here it is and please sign up under my refferal link gifts4points.com/index.php?id=3535

Still looking for three more referrals so I can snag a Zune HD. Hit me up if you need a TraInn referral and you can swap with me.

bread's done
Back