Complete U.S. Dreamcast Collection + 150 Sega CD & Saturn

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello everyone,

I just listed over 400 Sega CD, Saturn and Dreamcast games including the complete U.S. DC collection. All 248 U.S. Dreamcast games are for sale individually. There are also over 150 Sega CD and Saturn games including rare and factory sealed games. I combine shipping for $1 per game.

LINK:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZnebrazca78

I will be adding a ton of hardware tomorrow including Sega CD, Saturn and DC systems.

Thanks.

Just added:

Sega CD model 2

Sega CDX

Saturn Model 1

Saturn model 2

PAR 4MB+

Dreamcast system

and some other accessories.

Thanks!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!

I can't affect the prices of anything though, I don't end auctions early. Please bid on them.

Good luck!

[quote name='nebrazca78']Thanks for the compliments everyone!

I can't affect the prices of anything though, I don't end auctions early. Please bid on them.

Good luck![/quote]

No free shipping or anything either? :cry: I already have Sonic CD and I have 9 DS games I want to get rid of in case you're interested.

I have a few extra games around I could substitute for Sonic CD. Nothing too rare but some fun games.

Silpheed
Jurassic Park
Tomcat Alley
Rise Of The Dragon

I also have the game Feet Of Fury available - I forgot to put it on eBay. It is kind of a homebrew DC game but many people consider it a true release even though it was not licensed. It comes in a standard CD case and the game CD is pressed, not burned. I'm not sure how rare it is so I will be taking offers until Thursday.

bread's done
Back