「COMPLETE」

My bulky heavy box arrived yesterday~ (the computer PSU). Not to worry your packages should be arriving soon! Think of it as a forgotten present just in time for the holidays!

Edit* for anyone with a tracking number from the Japan post, my tracking got updated a while after arriving in the USA and worked the day before arriving via USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all, I will just paste here the most recent message I sent out a few minutes ago as it applies to a few of you it seems.

With surface, it's always a crapshoot. I asked someone at the P.O. about it this morning as I have seen a few messages like this recently, all from surface people, and they said that it's common for delays this time of year. So I guess, even though they were shipped quite awhile ago, apparently they are still somehow stuck in the Christmas rush.

I wish it weren't the case, but like I said, surface sometimes takes many weeks to arrive. But, at the same time, it seems a few people have received very recently, so hopefully they are trickling through right now.

I anted to make another lowball, but since people have still not received packages, I am going to wait awhile longer. Maybe we will have less surface shipping next time? Hahaha.   -_-

BTW, anyone that needs feedback, you can leave it for me and I will see it, or alternatively, I don't even need anymore at this point, so just feel free to ask me to leave it for you and I will do so.

I lost track of who I have and haven't given to since the move to the new place.

There is a reason I choose EMS for all my shipments, I see the local post office playing full court basketball with incoming packages.  I can only imagine what they do where people can't see them.

:wall: no new lowball yet?
I am getting things together. I hope that some of you ill be interested in sealed Japanese PS3 games. Not sure there is a market for it, but I may as well lowball them! Will also be adding some more figures this time since I had some that don't fit any longer since we moved to a smaller place. Blackdog, I think you may be interested!

im still waiting on my package

:(
I've checked your tracking. Unfortunately, with surface, there is no logged activity from it leaving Japan until it finally gets scanned wherever it should be accepted into the country. Once it has passed 90 days from standard shipments, I can file a claim with my P.O. to look into it, but with surface, they require a wait of 120 days before they will even start to investigate. I still hope it rolls in right away. A few people got theirs right before Christmas, so I am thinking that some of them are simply stuck in the back of the holiday line somewhere waiting to be scanned.

I am looking to do my next lowball differently and to post weights for each item so people have a better idea of how much they are getting. The fewer people that go with surface, the better I think.

We can ship packages outside Japan under 90cm (L+W+D) and under 2kg at a very reasonable price and it gets there quickly as well.

bread's done
Back