COMPLETED, Thanks guys!

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Dammit postingfrom my cell + slow AT&T coverage = sadness[/QUOTE]

Eh, what the hell. If Jack is okay with it, I'll let you take it. I talked to him and won't be able to pay for a little while, so if he doesn't mind and you still want it, it's all yours.

Not a big deal either way, but whoever I outbid on Expendables, can still have it. I just realized I already have it. I won't back out on ya, though, Jack.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Eh, what the hell. If Jack is okay with it, I'll let you take it. I talked to him and won't be able to pay for a little while, so if he doesn't mind and you still want it, it's all yours.[/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks! You are a god among insects men CAGs! (just saw X-men First Class today, and this quote from the original X-men seemed appropriate) :D

[quote name='jacknicklson']That's fine with me[/QUOTE]

Just add it to my invoice! Thanks!

One small issue, I bid $2 on perfect dark zero and so did Freemason and you show freemason as the winner. I usually don't bid on lowballs so not sure how this works out. Freemason was #107 and I was #97.

[quote name='Chadt74']One small issue, I bid $2 on perfect dark zero and so did Freemason and you show freemason as the winner. I usually don't bid on lowballs so not sure how this works out. Freemason was #107 and I was #97.[/QUOTE]

Its yours, everything should be up to date

[quote name='MachineElf']Not a big deal either way, but whoever I outbid on Expendables, can still have it. I just realized I already have it. I won't back out on ya, though, Jack.[/QUOTE]

I dont care much for the $.50 or whatever but i didnt want to do this just to not piss anyone off

shit.. didn't notice it was east coast, for some reason i thought it was Pacific. It had already ended when i checked in at 9pm and looks like i got outbid on just about everything *sigh* i'll have to pay more attention next time

Couple of labels printed already and updated in OP

Everything else will be done and dropped off at the post office by 4PM as that is the last collection

scott_matthews - Your payment is still pending through AP so we are looking at a Monday ship date

Thanks guys!

[quote name='jacknicklson']scott_matthews - Your payment is still pending through AP so we are looking at a Monday ship date[/QUOTE]

No problem! I just signed up for Amazon Payments this morning, so that might be what's up with the pending wait. Thanks for the update.

I just wanted to let you know that I sent you $20 for my lowball winnings (Zelda Twilight guide, mac vga/mini-displayport adapter, Crysis, DMC4).

[quote name='thejam']I just wanted to let you know that I sent you $20 for my lowball winnings (Zelda Twilight guide, mac vga/mini-displayport adapter, Crysis, DMC4).[/QUOTE]

No need to rush the shipment. Whenever in the next few days is convenient is fine by me.

LOL, thanks. Gotta make sure you guys get your stuff exactly as I sent it

I think im gonna give to Sunday for non-payers(unless you spoke to me already) and then im tossing everything

Paid! Thanks again for being so understanding as to my situation, and man, I love dealing with you*.

*granted, there was only one other time, but you let me pay after a few days in that instance as well!

Just wanted to let you know that I got my package over the weekend, but I won't be back in town until Thursday. I'll leave feedback then, thanks!

Payment sent as a gift. I am so sorry about the delay. Problems came up, and I almost forgot about this lowball until you PM'd me; I hope you understand. Thanks.

bread's done
Back