CompUSA deals (YMMV?)

putney

CAGiversary!
Didn't see this posted yet, and everyone knows how Compusa is, but I did see some decent sales today at the store in Albany NY. From memory...

PS2
Alien Hominid - $7.88
Cold Winter - $7.88
Def Jam (Vendetta & Fight for NY) - $9.88 each
Hitman Contracts - $9.88
Crimson Sea 2 - $16.88
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires - $14.88
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - $16.88
Street Fighter Controller (only had Ken in stock) - $6.88

Xbox
Hitman Contracts - $9.88
Outrun 2 - $7.88
Blinx 2 - $9.88

Gamecube
The Urbs - $9.88
Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban - $9.88
Rainbow Six 3 - $9.88
Medal of Honor: European Assault - $19.99 (price mistake?)

Game Boy Advance
Ace Combat Advance - $9.88
Gekido Advance - $4.88
Pokemon Sapphire - $9.88

Nintendo DS
Ridge Racer - $9.88
Zoo Keeper - $9.88
Ping Pals - $9.88
The Urbs - $14.88

Nothing amazing, but a few decent deals. They were with the full priced games, but sort of clustered together on the shelves. Don't know of any other stores in the area to check this against, but it was worth dealing with the dork employee who only talked about World of Warcraft to me, and then tried some geek flirting w/my wife when she went to pick up GC Urbs :)

[quote name='putney']PS2
Alien Hominid - $7.88
Cold Winter - $7.88
Crimson Sea 2 - $16.88
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection - $16.88
Street Fighter Controller (only had Ken in stock) - $6.88

Xbox
Outrun 2 - $7.88

Gamecube
Medal of Honor: European Assault - $19.99 (price mistake?)

Game Boy Advance
Pokemon Sapphire - $9.88

Nintendo DS
Zoo Keeper - $9.88[/QUOTE]

All good deals. Would you mind getting me the Ken controller? I'll PM you about it.

cold winter and alien hominid look great at that price, especillay since i just traded alien hominid away in a trade for mario power tennis.

Ace Combat Advance still marked as $30 at my local CompUSA. Most of their "Clearance" prices really suck (Ooh, only $30 for Golden Sun: The Lost Age)

[quote name='The VGM']All good deals. Would you mind getting me the Ken controller? I'll PM you about it.[/QUOTE]

Check GameStop if you have one nearby. I am almost positive I saw the Ken controller (new in box) for $9.99.

[quote name='putney']PS2
Alien Hominid - $7.88
Cold Winter - $7.88
Def Jam Fight for NY) - $9.88 each
Street Fighter Controller - $6.88

Gamecube
The Urbs - $9.88
Medal of Honor: European Assault - $19.99

Game Boy Advance
Gekido Advance - $4.88[/QUOTE]

Delicious!

wow... i might have to check out my local compusa tomorrow... if they have a ridge racer ds for $10, then i can return this one i have saved for that circuit city clearance this weekend...

[quote name='putney']Nintendo DS
Zoo Keeper - $9.88
The Urbs - $14.88
[/QUOTE]

Damn it, Compusa.com still has these at their regular every day prices. :cry:

I would most certainly would love to score these two tho. :D

has anyone gone and checked their local compusa's for these prices? im about to go... will be back with confirmation... just wondering if anyone else found these or similar prices

okay, the compusa in alexandria, va doesnt have any sort of sale like this at all. i was pretty hopeful since this particular compusa is pretty ghetto and is located pretty badly... oh well. gotta go get that PM at cc on sunday then.

bread's done
Back