COMPUSA (Norwalk CT)Manager's Special Clearance YMMV -360games already being cleared

diablofreak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I was at CompUSA last night at Norwalk, CT (on Route-1/Connecticut Avenue) looking for something else and found the clearance bin at CompUSA had a few good deals, I personally didn't pick anything up, but here's what I remembered being in the bin, the prices with question marks, I'm not 100% sure

:xbox: Doom 3 $8
:xbox: Star Wars Republic Commando $10?
:xbox: Star wars Battlefront (PE) $10?
:xbox: NFS Most Wanted $15?
:360: Quake 4 $29.99
:360: College Hoops 2k6 $14.99
:360: Tony Hawk $14.99
:gc: Batman Begins $5
:pc: Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow $5

There are a whole lot more, I didn't bother taking a picture like I did for the BestBuy thread because the bin is highly unorganized, and a picture won't help since they are stored on the side in the bin with the plastic case most likely will blur out any legible text

and a whole bunch of PSP games for $10, I personally dont have a PSP so I didn't pay attention, but some games were fairly new like Liberty City Stories, Spiderman 2, Star Wars Battlefront to name a few

The 360 games had a few stickers on them, one covering another, I'm going to wait till they hit 5 or 10 bucks heehee to buy and trade at the gamestop next door to the CompUSA

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (XBOX) $7
Medal of Honor: European Assault (XBOX) $12
Spectrum Warriors: Ten Hammer (XBOX) $7

Kinda shocking when i checkout Perfect Dark Zero LE (XBOX 360) $28 (Go up $14), and Kameo (XBOX 360) $21 (Go up $7).

bread's done
Back