CompUSA = Outrageous

Dare

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
anyone else think Comp USA is Outrageous with there prices, i was in there today looking at some of their console games and the prices were off the wall. they had Vexx for $57! and Skies of Arcadia for $48 which was on sale to. I even check the clearance bin and still found crap games for high prices. after checking out the console games i went over to the Headsets seeing i needed a new one and found the prices were as ridiculous as the games prices, some of the headsets there i saw were $10-15 more then say BB. DVD's to, most of them were priced at $23.99 and up and the ones that were on sale were $19.99 yay. overall i was just completely disgusted with their prices anyone feel the same way?

I really do everything they sale is at least 10% higher then any other store. I remeber around christmas they had a 160 gig external drive for 400 bucks!!!!!!!!. WTF. the dvd's that are at walmart in the 5 dollar bin are going for 14-19.99 at compusa.

CompUSA has sucked ever since Computer City bought them, or maybe it was the other way around.

Yeah but i got that same Black and White Pak for only 10 at walmart. My CompUSA's prices arent as bad as every one elses. Mine has the same prices as any other place cept for a few games that shouda been 20 or 30 for bein out for so long.

[quote name='JoJo112']yea they suck when it comes to games..you cant count on them for nothing[/quote]

DOUBLE NEGATIVE REPRESENT SON!

IT wasn't too long ago that they used to have great deals. I remember picking up Diablo 1 (this was before Diablo 2 came out) for $5. Also there was an x-box controller-s that was free after rebate.

There was some good deals back then but its seems that they haven't been putting out much game sales lately.

The only thing CompUSA has going for it is a decent selection and the fact that they actaully sell Mac software. As a former "Mac Gamer" finding a B&M store with games was a surprise.

bread's done
Back