Compusa: Xbox 360 Premium $249.99

SGT Killjoy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I just got a catalog in the mail, and on the front, it advertises

Xbox 360 Premium
And it does say that it comes with a 20GB hard drive and wireless controller.
And it also says after $30 instant savings, which makes no sense.

I don't have a scanner.

Sounds like a big mix-up on the part of the folks that created the catalog.....

Arcade version is $280, which would explain $30 savings making it $250..... but yeah the hard drive part and the "premium" part I'm sure are errors. Good luck on those who try to get them to honor it or get it matched somewhere.

[quote name='SGT Killjoy']I just got a catalog in the mail, and on the front, it advertises

Xbox 360 Premium
And it does say that it comes with a 20GB hard drive and wireless controller.
And it also says after $30 instant savings, which makes no sense.

I don't have a scanner.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a camera? Maybe on your cell phone?

I got that too. Plugged in the item number they listed into the website; not only is it a refurb, it's also listed as "no longer available for sale".

[quote name='Exodus.Lang']CompUSA is now an online-only store.[/quote]

Nope. I have one down the street, they decided to keep a few in the southeast since TD has a base operation in Miami.

If you really wanna know, they list all the stores on their website. They're in Florida, Texas, and Puerto Rico. I have one near me and was unimpressed by the new version.

I would never purchase a refurbed 360, no matter how cheap it is (well, if it was $20, maybe).

It's just not worth the risk. You're much better off getting one of the newer, quieter, more reliable falcon-based systems for more money.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']I would never purchase a refurbed 360, no matter how cheap it is (well, if it was $20, maybe).

It's just not worth the risk. You're much better off getting one of the newer, quieter, more reliable falcon-based systems for more money.[/quote]Couldn't have said it better myself.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']I would never purchase a refurbed 360, no matter how cheap it is (well, if it was $20, maybe).

It's just not worth the risk. You're much better off getting one of the newer, quieter, more reliable falcon-based systems for more money.[/QUOTE]

Newer? Yes. Quieter? Where? My replacement Falcon still sounds like a vacuum cleaner when the DVD drive gets going.

But yes, buying a refurb 360 = madness.

bread's done
Back