Computer/Virus help (maybe just crap) ARGGGHH!

taiidanx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ok, so I have recently noticed my computer acting rather sluggish and go to check the processes bar. Sure enough a program called "netanti.exe" is jumping from 0% CPU usage to 95%. This coincides with a drastic drop in performance. Ending it does not help as it just restarts and neither Norton or ADaware through up any red flags. Anyone know what this is or what I can do to get rid of it???

I will as a last resort, but I cant find the XP disc that came with the machine at the moment. Its not terribly debilitating, but I'm a nazi about my pc's health so I'll try to stick it out and figure this mofo through...

Ya, I have a computer I am workng on now, and there were 130+ viruses, and hundreds or pieces of spyware on it. I talked them into a reformat.

speaking of spyware, does anyone know of a website that has lots of it? I want to redirect a website to that one so visitors gets lots of spyware.

[quote name='bignick']speaking of spyware, does anyone know of a website that has lots of it? I want to redirect a website to that one so visitors gets lots of spyware.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='bignick']speaking of spyware, does anyone know of a website that has lots of it? I want to redirect a website to that one so visitors gets lots of spyware.[/quote]

:rofl:[/quote]

no im serious. Does anyone know a site that has bonsai buddy on it?

i just got a virus on my comp and for no apparent reason. i dont dl any programs that would have trojans in it because i use the shittiest isp known to man... AOL
i had to reformat it and lost all my documents for school and stuff

bread's done
Back