Computerbild giving away Kinect Heli props for registering.

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Can somebody PM me a code. I dont have any access to my email and other accounts at the moment. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Done!

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']Huh, 5 minutes past and no lurkers took it, astonishing. Thanks for the code as they seemed to have reached capacity(?).[/QUOTE]
5 minutes? I think that's a record! Also, sometimes they stop giving codes for a little bit, but sometimes start up again after a bit.

[quote name='Rhu']after entering your email to retrieve it you can just hit back and enter another email and they will also send it to that one as well.[/QUOTE]

And now all the people who didn't figure that out will do that from now on. 30% increase in depletion rate, I'll bet. :\

[quote name='intoxicated662']can't get this to work, hmm..can anyone hook me up with a code? perhaps 2 for my nephews i'd appreciate it. thx[/QUOTE]
Check your PM box

Scratch it not working. Topic title is a little misleading with the idea of registering to get it. It's the same as any other giveaway computerbild does.

Actually, it's easier than one of the German code times, since you don't even have to answer a question - just hit the code button once you're logged in.

Thanks OP - picked up a set for the whole family!

[quote name='Mars A7X']Can you get more then one Code? if so how? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Visit the website, translate with google, and go through the registration process. When you complete that, log in, and visit the following.
http://www.computerbild.de/gutscheinaktionen/cbs-xbox-360-hubschrauber-6098728.html

Click the picture and it will ask for a e-mail address. Usually ones that are registered with the site so you may have to register a few times. You can try e-mail addresses you havent registered with an account, but it may not work.

Not sure if its been mentioned or not but you can use [blank]@googlemail.com and [blank]@gmail.com to receive 2 codes.

One way to get multiple codes is do it like this, Log in, When it asks for your e-mail at the giveaway, do like [email protected], click code anforden or what ever it is, then it will take you to another page, hit back and then make your e-mail [email protected] and keep repeating but just add another . every time you hit back. They will send a new code to your e-mail every time.

[quote name='tankyroo']One way to get multiple codes is do it like this, Log in, When it asks for your e-mail at the giveaway, do like [email protected], click code anforden or what ever it is, then it will take you to another page, hit back and then make your e-mail [email protected] and keep repeating but just add another . every time you hit back. They will send a new code to your e-mail every time.[/QUOTE]

When i put a . there it doesn't sent me a code :/

IF anyone can PM me one I'd appreciate it - can't get it to work on this damned computer for some reason - Thanks!

[quote name='frell']I believe they are out of codes now.[/QUOTE]

They still got them. Keep plugging away at the site til it coughs one up, and translate the site each time so you know exactly what it says when you click the send code button.

[quote name='williams90']Turns out I already have this award, so here's a free code:
6392G-MPTG6-HT4TK-JCJCD-6HYDZ[/QUOTE]

^^ Used it - thanks!

[quote name='Sil3ntW4lker']Here are two extra codes:

2JGG6-2DWP7-GPJP6-6G3J6-F7WDZ
2JG74-YJ34V-V9CQM-9RC33-VJ9VZ[/QUOTE]

Took 2JGG6-2DWP7-GPJP6-6G3J6-F7WD, thanks!

Hey all, missed out. If anyone has a spare it would be appreciated. Otherwise I will wait and hope for a restart.

PM would be nice :)

Thanks to clickpow for help with code request :).

Thanks to Sil3ntW4lker for the offer. :)

Now have the helo. YAY!

bread's done
Back