Conception II - PS Vita $23.99 Clearanced @BB ~YMMV~

crockett8513

CAGiversary!
Hey, just so everyone knows, Best Buy has Conception II clearanced at $23.99. Launch edition with the soundtrack and everything. Umm just sad that I preordered it at full price and have yet to play it... Anyhow, took a picture, but have no idea how to post it here on mobile. If anyone wants to give me a tip on how, I'll get it up

is this a good game?
It's average. The interactions with the ladies are fun but get to be repetitive. Also the dungeon design becomes extremely repetitive....like probably within the first area alone. That said, it isn't a horrible game, but not a great one either....somewhere in the average games part IMHO.

Still worth a check.  I've seen in store prices on clearance items differ from the website, both under the online and in-store clearance sections.

I got this deal from best buy in store for 24, when the deal was first posted a week or two ago. However my best buy only had the generic version without the soundtrack. Still haven't opened it yet though.

i bought this game upon release its a fun game but gets very repetitive.. traded it in to Target during the 300% deal.. might re-pick it up 

bread's done
Back