Condemned for 360

Eleo

CAGiversary!
I'm having trouble finding this game. I know Target theoretically has it for $15, but the Target near me says they don't have it when I call them (even though it says it's available at that location on the Target website). It makes me especially angry since my sister ALMOST picked it up for me but they ID'd her, even though she's like 25.

Everywhere else I looked either is sold out, or wants ~$30 for it. $30 for a launch title?! I guess it's because of the limited availability that the price is so high for it? By all means it should be about $15. I've searched all over the internet for it, too.

Maybe someone knows something I don't. If anyone can find it for under $20 shipped then I would be very appreciative. Preferably a new copy, or at least a copy with the case and book! I really want it but $30 for a two year old title is just a gyp.

[quote name='Eleo']It makes me especially angry since my sister ALMOST picked it up for me but they ID'd her, even though she's like 25..[/quote]

?

I got it for 15$ off Amazon. Be careful, sometimes this game gives people game stopping glitches. Mine wouldn't load floors and stuff, and I got the glitch on the last boss, otherwise its a cool game.

[quote name='VipFREAK']It's probably all over the place here. They can't give it away I think. lol[/quote]
It's actually not a bad game, I picked it up for $14.99 at Fry's and loved it (for the price). I am looking forward to the sequel. I am not planning on selling it though because I have a few achievements I want to go back and get.

[quote name='Slate']?[/quote]
Well it's rated M, so some stores require ID to sell it to you, which I think is stupid, but whatever. I'm not sure if they're legally required too or not.

[quote name='Eleo']Well it's rated M, so some stores require ID to sell it to you, which I think is stupid, but whatever. I'm not sure if they're legally required too or not.[/QUOTE]

He had the ? because if she is 25, why didn't she just show her ID? It is a very good game and yes they are required to do it or they will get fired if a secret shopper did it and didn't get ID'd.

Sent you a pm
New, sealed $21 shipped First Class with Delivery Confirmation in a padded envelope....
I paid $16.96 plus tax ($18.46)

bread's done
Back