Conduit 2 (Wii) $13.99 at Newegg.com (Free Shipping)

^dude, I can't find an LE for part 2. Only thing I know is part 1 had an alternate cover and some book/guide..

I was just thinking the other day I needed to pick this up and didn't see it used or new at 2 GameStops I
visited over the weekend. Definitely grabbing this, thanks OP!

The first game is pretty good. Average at worst.

The second game however is dreadfully bad, perhaps the worst game I've played this entire console generation. Horrible AI that sometimes doesn't even react when shot, LESS WEAPONS than the original, LESS types of enemies than the original, SHORTER campaign than the original, and a WORSE framerate than the original.

Oh yeah and the story, writing, and voice acting are awful too. The moment where I almost took out the game disc and snapped it in half was when I went down a hallway and the main character says "Hey, this looks like that other place!" and the girl on the radio who was guiding you says "Sometimes architects recycle designs, just like in videogames." HERP DERP SO FUNNY

Definitely gonna check this out

[quote name='boylover']The first game is pretty good. Average at worst.

The second game however is dreadfully bad, perhaps the worst game I've played this entire console generation. Horrible AI that sometimes doesn't even react when shot, LESS WEAPONS than the original, LESS types of enemies than the original, SHORTER campaign than the original, and a WORSE framerate than the original.

Oh yeah and the story, writing, and voice acting are awful too. The moment where I almost took out the game disc and snapped it in half was when I went down a hallway and the main character says "Hey, this looks like that other place!" and the girl on the radio who was guiding you says "Sometimes architects recycle designs, just like in videogames." HERP DERP SO FUNNY[/QUOTE]

Agreed the second game is crap compared to the first, major quality difference between the 2 games.

Totally worth it for the multiplayer.

I have not played more than 3 hours of the single player, but I have found the multiplayer to be lots of fun. Multiplayer is tight and can be very fast. High Voltage has done a good job of patching online to ensure the game is balanced and to eliminate cheating. Local multiplayer is plenty fun too. The speed and handling of Conduit 2 is a faster old school style, which is refreshing, but adds the modern earning/buying/unlocking mechanics of the latest shooters.

Best played online as a faster alternative to Call of Duty and totally worth it for this price if all you own is a Wii. May not fit the bill if you own a 360 or PS3.

For perspective, I still play of lot of COD Wii (World at War and Reflex) and Nexuiz GPL PC. I used to play a lot of Killzone 1 and PS2 iterations of Call of Duty, as well as PC/Mac versions of Medal of Honor. I don't play Wii COD Black Ops or MW4 because of known issues with how they wear out "some" Wii optical drives (but I own and really want to play Black Ops).

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back