Nintendo Wii (7 Referrals)

80GB iPod Classic (7 Referrals)

4GB iPod Nano (4 Referrals)

Sony PSP Core (5 Referrals)

8GB iPhone (10 Referrals)

8gb iPod Touch (8 Referrals)

$120 Cash (3 Referrals)

$200 Cash (5 Referrals)

Custom Order (Contact them to see amount of referrals needed.)

This is how it works:

This conga is best described as a Group Conga Circle.

1. To join in this conga, you must sign up under one of the top 3 referral links.
2. POST in THIS thread:
A. Name of person signed up under
B. Your email used when signing up
C. The offer your completed
D. Your referral link
3. The top 3 people will stay on top for one week or until they receive enough referrals to get their free gift.
4. Each week, the conga will rotate. (Last week's top 3 will go to the bottom and the next three will now be on top)

Notes:
-You must keep checking back here to report how many referrals you have so the conga line can move more efficiently.
-You must report when your offer status is green in order to be added to conga.

*To be fair, this conga will be set to 4 referrals. This is enough to get a good start on the site while keeping the Conga Circle moving quickly

Conga will rotate every Thursday

If you Promise to abide by these rules, Go ahead and join.:)

Greens Will Be Confirmed with *Patriot, who is co-owner of this site.
[quote name='Patriot']Hello everyone! I'm the co-owner of RealestGamers. Feel free to confirm greens with me by either PMing me or sending in a support ticket.

Thanks!
Gil[/quote]
Feel Free To Join this site, as a fellow cag is the co-owner of it!

conga_top2.jpg

Bibipili (0/4)

conga_bottom2.jpg

Next groups in line

Hello everyone! I'm the co-owner of RealestGamers. Feel free to confirm greens with me by either PMing me or sending in a support ticket.

Thanks!
Gil

Bump! Come and join people, at 4 referrals this is a good deal, especially since the co-owner of the site is here with us:)

[quote name='Crapcake']massive doubt[/quote]

Well you keep doubting;) While the rest of us get free stuff. lol
J/k

[quote name='SpitFire158']Did i sign up under you Bipili at this already?[/quote]
For the ipod site? if its that one it still says no credit, but if its for this one then it doesn't say anything:)

[quote name='SpitFire158']Put me in the CONGA NOW[/quote]

lol! i just needed ur ref link so now worries;)

I signed up under Bibipili but I can't complete an offer for some reason. When I click the image for an offer, the redirecting loading bar freezes and then it says the page cannot be displayed. It did that with every offer. Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm using IE.

[quote name='The0ne']I signed up under Bibipili but I can't complete an offer for some reason. When I click the image for an offer, the redirecting loading bar freezes and then it says the page cannot be displayed. It did that with every offer. Any ideas on how to fix this? I'm using IE.[/quote]

try updating IE to the latest version, you can use firefox if also want.

BUmp!:)

bread's done
Back