Congrats From Software. You resurrected something I thought was dead.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']
Other games I raged out on: Uncharted 1, COD4(veteran - fuck YOU), Geometry Wars (I was surprised how mad I got...), Elite Beat Agents and Battle with Lou on Expert GH3 (Omg... I went insane).[/QUOTE]

That game pissed me off so much. I would scream trying to complete Jumpin' Jack Flash on Hard Rock. So many times would I slip up near the end.

And I would literally "slip up" too at points! The intensity gets so great that my hands would start sweating and lose grip of the stylus. Of course, as evil as EBA is, I would fail even before the stylus could shift.

And don't get me started on Trauma Center...

i just got Demon's Soul this weekend and it's an absolute blast.
i kicked the tires by making a temple knight. really enjoyed the combat with the shield then i started getting the hang of using 2handed and dear god it's awesome. like most i did get my ass handed to me by that Tower Knight till i loaded up a cross bow and just blasted him slowly but surely.

thinking i should have picked a barbarian. i'm sadistic like that.

[quote name='Paco']Laugh all you want, but the natural high I get from beating one of these fuckers is most excellent. If there was a drug that mimicked the natural highs of beating a Demon's Soul boss, that would outsell weed in an instant. It's just like you beat that boss and WOW.[/QUOTE]

From what I've heard, it's such a rewarding game that all the rage and anger are worth it when you finally beat a boss or some other enemy. Sounds like a fun game too so aside from a punishing difficulty, I'm looking forward to playing this later today when my copy arrives. I get mad at games as it is, nothing new there, so I think a game that is actually rewarding will be a nice change of pace. You know, compared to games that are difficult only because the developer was lazy and decided to throw a couple of waves of enemies at you, while lowering your health, limiting ammo, and increasing enemy health.

[quote name='crzyboy88']That game pissed me off so much. I would scream trying to complete Jumpin' Jack Flash on Hard Rock. So many times would I slip up near the end.

And I would literally "slip up" too at points! The intensity gets so great that my hands would start sweating and lose grip of the stylus. Of course, as evil as EBA is, I would fail even before the stylus could shift.

And don't get me started on Trauma Center...[/QUOTE]
Yes! I thought I was the only one that succumbed to the evilness of EBA. The most frustrating thing about it was that it seemed so easy at first, but then it just destroys you.

If you miss 1-2 beats, you basically lose... I almost smashed my stylus through the DS Screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvLCnKqYWzA

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading all the great reviews, and this thread, I'm going to pick this game up on my way home tonight. God help me I'm scared...

[quote name='Blackout']Don't play the game then. It sounds interesting but I don't have time to deal with bullshit like that. I get pissed off playing regular games. I can't imagine how I'd be with Demon Souls. Why would you play a game that makes you that mad? How is that even fun?[/QUOTE]

LOL I agree!

bread's done
Back