Conker's Bad Fur Day combo?

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Hey guys, not sure where to put this but awhile ago I bought a brand new Conker's as I didn't have one in my collection but what makes this one weird is that it's packaged with the guide. I can't really find anything about it but if you do a google search it brings up an Ebay listing but you can't view it anymore. Anyone know anything about it? I'm moving to Texas so I'm trying to get rid of some games to help with the costs so just trying to figure out how to price this. Thanks!

Sorry about the lighting

http://imageshack.us/a/img834/827/pict0004dd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I remember getting Pokemon Gold with a guide and a GameBoy Color like that back in about 2000 from Toys R Us. Not sure if they sold M rated games back then though.

These were bundled at Wal-Mart, they did this with several different games. I remember buying one just like this with Pokemon Sapphire and the guide.

[quote name='spmahn']These were bundled at Wal-Mart, they did this with several different games. I remember buying one just like this with Pokemon Sapphire and the guide.[/QUOTE]

Same here except I got Pokemon Ruby with the guide. Still have both of them.

[quote name='Cmosfm']Looks like one did sell on ebay for 400.00 BIN[/QUOTE]

Not surprising. A lot of these store bundles sell for a lot more than the sum of their individual parts.

You've got something very rare OP! Congrats!!:D

I remember buying Pokemon Yellow with the guide bundled like that at Sam's Club in 2002 for just under $10. I wish I had grabbed the 2nd bundle they had and left it sealed.

bread's done
Back