Conker's Bad Fur Day

Sizemore44

CAGiversary!
I was looking through my gf's n64 collection and saw Bad Fur Day in there and thanks to people here remembered how crazy people went over the game. On Amazon it goes for 45 bucks, is that a good price and what avenue would one use to sell the game?

She was sitting right beside me and told me to sell it for her. Thanks for answering my question, dipshit. Please add more of your intellectual insight to my post. Thanks.

No, I'm not going to answer a question and let you and other lazy bastards not figure it out yourselves. Takes about 2 minutes of research...

The only selling sites I sort of trust are ebay, amazon, and half.com. Probably not the best, but I use half.com because I don't like the hassle of ebay auctions. Just make sure you get tracking on your shipment there will be no defense from fraudulent buyers without it.

Oh and there is always cag, but without any itrader score you will have to ship first. At least I would expect as much if I were the buyer.

Sorry but darkslime's initial comment was what I was thinking, hahaha!!!:lol:

But I'll help you out a bit.

Obviously the condition is the most important thing - is the game complete and mint with mint box, instructions, etc.? Or cart only with a bunch of permanent marker, sticker damage, and rental stickers on it? Also remember, just because it's listed on amazon for $45, doesn't mean it's selling for $45. Could be more or less, depending on the condition, how you describe it, and where you list it.

If you throw it on amazon, be sure and select the proper COLLECTIBLE category (Collectible - Like New, Collectible - Very Good etc.) and describe it accurately, since it is obviously very collectible, out of print, and almost always you can ask substantially more for items under the Collectible subsection of the game page than the Use subsection. I always try to list EVERYTHING I sell under the Collectible section since there are almost always far fewer listings thus less competition there and the asking prices are almost always substantially higher - thus I can command a much higher selling price, even if it takes longer to sell I don't mind at all.

Otherwise, throw it on eBay with a reserve, but don't automatically expect to get $45 or guide value for it. Check out vgpc.com and rarityguide.com for rough estimates of its worth...though again, I would never ever ever pay anywhere close to rarityguide's "values" particularly for complete/mint games...but I would sell them for those amounts FLOL.

I gotta agree with DS comment here
Karkyco gave some good advice.

Here's my two cents, take good pictures before you list it on ebay and it you have box/manual, and the cart isn't covered in stickers/marks you should fetch a nice price

What a great game. I think the game is somewhat rare. I remember a while back cart only copies on ebay going for $25.

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']The price hovers around 30-40-45[/QUOTE]ThANK YOU FOR THE VALUABLE INFORMATION IT IS A LOT MORE HELPFUL COMING FROM YOU THAN FROM THE OTHER 10 PEOPLE WHO ALREADY POSTED IN THE THREAD AND FROM AMAZON AND EBAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU YE0LDMARIO

[quote name='Blackout']What a great game. I think the game is somewhat rare. I remember a while back cart only copies on ebay going for $25.[/QUOTE]
this game is tottaly rare I mean thats who made it amiright?

[quote name='darkslime']WoW YOU GUYS ARE THE FUNNIEST MUTHERfuckERS I HAVE SEEN[/QUOTE]

This is why I love the "Ignore User" option in CAG. Never going to deal with this infant on this site.

[quote name='chrisnsally']This is why I love the "Ignore User" option in CAG. Never going to deal with this infant on this site.[/QUOTE]Oh no, what could possibly be worse than getting added to the "ignore user" list of internet forum member chrisnsally? Maybe I should just end myself right now.

[quote name='darkslime']Oh no, what could possibly be worse than getting added to the "ignore user" list of internet forum member chrisnsally? Maybe I should just end myself right now.[/QUOTE]

The only thing worse is when they "announce" that they have put you on ignore. :booty:

There was chatter about Conker on the thrift shop thread . . . so I dug out my complete copy and sold it on Amazon for $50 (probably should've held out for $60.

But the bigger surprise was when I looked up the Xbox title and saw that it had value. So, I sold off my sealed copy for $70. I probably paid $10 for it.

This thread warms the cockles of my heart :D

And OP, if your girlfriend has a copy of Ogre Battle 64 I'll be glad to take it off your hands!

[quote name='Josef']This thread warms the cockles of my heart :D

And OP, if your girlfriend has a copy of Ogre Battle 64 I'll be glad to take it off your hands![/QUOTE]

The game or the girl?

Check eBay's "Completed Listings" to see what's it's been selling for recently. That's always the first thing I do whenever I sell anything there.
Go to Advanced Search, and then under "Search including" check the box "Completed Listings".

For that game the price hovers around 30-40-45. \\:D/

[quote name='darkslime']WoW YOU GUYS ARE THE FUNNIEST MUTHERfuckERS I HAVE SEEN[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be sucking someones dick for guccis?

bread's done
Back