Conservatives want a world shaped like Soviet Russia.

AdultLink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Or even better, Nazi Germany.

Conservatives don't get the simple fact that when anything human has failure written all over it. Instead of putting their faith on a God, they make a god out of Bush, trusting that he will save them from the evil terrorists...

Never seeming to realize that Clinton saved them too without resorting to control... But he's not a conservative is he?

What would happen if you made a kid principal for a week, and then came back to your school? It would be a complete wreck. What happens to people who have money? They abuse it. What happens to mods? They abuse their power (but not here, don't ban me *cough*)

The fact is, it's human nature for a human, when having gained too much power, to attempt to gain more and more power. Those who get power, want more power.

These idiots are putting their trust in people who are end up going to abuse their power in the end, because GUESS WHAT MORONS? THEIR HUMAN!

Enjoy your concentration camps in the future. Oh, but your protected from terror, right?

Why is "Adult" in your name?

It's ironic that "Link" is in your screen name, as well... You know, since that was what's missing between each of your points in your strange, little rant.

[quote name='AdultLink']Or even better, Nazi Germany.

Conservatives don't get the simple fact that when anything human has failure written all over it. Instead of putting their faith on a God, they make a god out of Bush, trusting that he will save them from the evil terrorists...

Never seeming to realize that Clinton saved them too without resorting to control... But he's not a conservative is he?

What would happen if you made a kid principal for a week, and then came back to your school? It would be a complete wreck. What happens to people who have money? They abuse it. What happens to mods? They abuse their power (but not here, don't ban me *cough*)

The fact is, it's human nature for a human, when having gained too much power, to attempt to gain more and more power. Those who get power, want more power.

These idiots are putting their trust in people who are end up going to abuse their power in the end, because GUESS WHAT MORONS? THEIR HUMAN!

Enjoy your concentration camps in the future. Oh, but your protected from terror, right?[/quote]

Clinton saved us from terrorists? Isn't he the one that passed on nabbing Bin Laden?

[quote name='Kayden']THEIR HUMAN!

Not your human![/QUOTE]
I think he was talking about my human.

I greatly prefer the argument in your signature to your argument above it. Yes, they are teetering towards fascism, but I'm not seeing much coherent in the way you're trying to argue that.

[quote name='mykevermin']I greatly prefer the argument in your signature to your argument above it. Yes, they are teetering towards fascism, but I'm not seeing much coherent in the way you're trying to argue that.[/QUOTE]

Fascists. Funny you mention that considering Bush used "Islamic Fascists" to describe the terrorists. There was a huge outcry from the Muslim community because he lumped all Muslims into one category and the administration hasn't used the term since. Perhaps they should use it to describe themselves (the administration that is)

[quote name='schuerm26']Glad to see you guys agree with the original OP. Shows how nuts your views are.[/QUOTE]

Don't you know? All conservatives, especially those who idolize people like Ronald Reagan, want the U.S. to become like the Soviet Union was! :roll:

The Soviet Union had concentration camps, too. I almost forgot.

[quote name='Brak']The Soviet Union had concentration camps, too. I almost forgot.[/quote]

The Nazis has pieces of flair they made the jews wear. :lol:

[quote name='my new ignore list member']Or even better, Nazi Germany.

Enjoy your concentration camps in the future. Oh, but your protected from terror, right?[/QUOTE]

Is there some kind of grade school Liberal indoctrination program I don't know about ?

[quote name='bmulligan']Is there some kind of grade school Liberal indoctrination program I don't know about ?[/quote]Yup. There are also grade school conservative indoctrination programs. I use conservative, of course as a pejorative, much like conservatives use liberal. I don't much care for the term neocon. Don't like the ring to it.

As if it's bad to have a particular opinion.

We should, however have grade school waffle indoctrination programs. Steer kids away from the evils that are other breakfast foods, before it's too late.

We could call it the Waffle Scouts! Or the Waffle Youth. I like that one better.

[quote name='Quillion']We should, however have grade school waffle indoctrination programs. Steer kids away from the evils that are other breakfast foods, before it's too late.

We could call it the Waffle Scouts! Or the Waffle Youth. I like that one better.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've found the perfect job for John Kerry when he finally decides to leave politics...

[quote name='elprincipe']Sounds like you've found the perfect job for John Kerry when he finally decides to leave politics...[/QUOTE]

OH SNAP!!!! Johgn Kerry just got served!

[quote name='AdultLink']Instead of putting their faith on a God...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that plan always works so well... even when things go horribly wrong, you know it's because your god (or a stronger one) wanted it this way, so what's the point?

bread's done
Back