Considering buying one but need prices on used systems.

coppanuva

CAGiversary!
I'm going to buy a PSP and install CFW and was wondering what the prices for a used one were. I have a 10% card for gamestop so I think that would be about $117 or so, what's gamecrazy's price on them?

[quote name='J7.']Yay more lost software sales! Less games![/quote]

...I've got a slim with CFW on it and more than 15 PSP games, 10 of which I paid full retail for on release week. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Man, seeing that link reminds me that no matter how much I play with my slim I still miss my old ceramic phatty. It was just a damn beautiful machine. I think I'm going to pick on up when I have some cash again.

[quote name='cochesecochese']...I've got a slim with CFW on it and more than 15 PSP games, 10 of which I paid full retail for on release week. Give him the benefit of the doubt.

Man, seeing that link reminds me that no matter how much I play with my slim I still miss my old ceramic phatty. It was just a damn beautiful machine. I think I'm going to pick on up when I have some cash again.[/quote]
I just find that the majority of people I've run into who use CFW use it to pirate games. Also, the fact is that for every CFW user who spends any time using the PSP with the abilities of CFW is less time they would spend using it for playing retail games and movies, thus less money spent on real software, which of course hurts PSP & Sony & gamers.

bread's done
Back