Considering selling my Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin4hire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Yeah just wanted some feedback if I should sell my Wii. I rarely play it and the little time i do play it, its playing the virtual console games. If I do decide to sell it i'm looking for like $270 with shipping included. I have like eight or nine virtual console games on my Wii and everything that originally came with the system(the box,Wii sports,wires,remotes...)Just looking to see if that's a decent price. Oh also, the system is in mint conditon

If you want to sell it, just sell it.

I don't get these threads.

It seems like your mind is made up already, so just sell it.

[quote name='Roufuss']If you want to sell it, just sell it.

I don't get these threads.

It seems like your mind is made up already, so just sell it.[/quote]

I don't understand why anyone would sell any console. There are bound to be Wii games down the line that you will be interested in, so unless you really need the money, or are waiting for a Wii redesign, why sell it at all?

Seems like he was more interested in whether his asking price was fair, rather than whether or not he should sell it.

$270 with the VC games on there seems reasonable to me, especially during the ongoing shortage.

[quote name='drfunk85']No. End of thred.[/quote]

You declare your own statement end of thread, and don't even spell it right.

Gtfo.

Yes, absolutely. You should sell it to me immediately. I expect a PM in the next five minutes with a very competitive offer.

Short and long answer:

Yes.

Beat SPM, save your game on a SD Card and just buy another wii whenever Mario Galaxy or SSB:B comes out. 'swhat I did.

Normally, I'd say not to sell it, particularly if you think you might get it again later when there are more games, but since you can turn a profit on Wiis right now, it might be in your best interest to do it. But your VC games will be bye-bye even if you save them to an SD card. They're non-transferable.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You declare your own statement end of thread, and don't even spell it right.

Gtfo.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. New CAG law. You can only be an asshole to someone if you spell your words correctly. The only time a typo or spelling error can be tolerated is if it is done intentionally to make fun of the original poster.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']You declare your own statement end of thread, and don't even spell it right.

Gtfo.[/quote]

Ever heard of a typo?

And seriously, gtfo isn't even a word. If you talk about not knowing how to spell, at least make your words readable.

Agreed. New CAG law. You can only be an asshole to someone if you spell your words correctly. The only time a typo or spelling error can be tolerated is if it is done intentionally to make fun of the original poster.

Here you misspelled experiences.

New CAG law: you can only be an uptight prick about an occasional grammar or spelling mistake if you have never made one yourself. Oh, by the way, "New CAG law" is not a sentence. You might want a verb somewhere in there.

By the way, I know gtfo stands for get the fuck out.

.....and thus drfunk85 proves his head is firmly inserted into his asshole as he gains the title of Mr. Internet Seriousness Business. Seriously sir, when you take someone ribbing you after a stupid post to "OMGIVEBEENBESMIRTCHED!!!111" levels you need to step back and reexamine your life a bit.

In other news, congratulations on knowing what gtfo means. Now do us all a favor and get the fuck out.

[quote name='furyk'].....and thus drfunk85 proves his head is firmly inserted into his asshole as he gains the title of Mr. Internet Seriousness Business. Seriously sir, when you take someone ribbing you after a stupid post to "OMGIVEBEENBESMIRTCHED!!!111" levels you need to step back and reexamine your life a bit.

In other news, congratulations on knowing what gtfo means. Now do us all a favor and get the fuck out.[/quote]

???

When was I being super duper serious? I made a stupid joke about not knowing what gtfo meant. You were the one being a grammar nazi. If you think that I took such offense to your post, than you need to step back and reexamine your importance in this world.

I'm done. End of argumeant.

[quote name='drfunk85']???

When was I being super duper serious? I made a stupid joke about not knowing what gtfo meant. You were the one being a grammar nazi. If you think that I took such offense to your post, than you need to step back and reexamine your importance in this world.

I'm done. End of argumeant.[/quote]

I hope that was just you being clever and not yet another mis-spelling when you declare the end of something. (Why do you think you can declare the end of anything? Just curious.)

[quote name='torifile']I hope that was just you being clever and not yet another mis-spelling when you declare the end of something. (Why do you think you can declare the end of anything? Just curious.)[/quote]
Wat? Thats not how you spel argumeant? How do you spel it? argumente?

I declard end of thred in the first place becuse it was a stuped thred like evryone else had said. I was mearely comenting that it was a stuped thred and that there was no real reson for it to exist. I hardely think that I have the power to declar the end of somthing. But I gues that peopl thought I was being ether more serius or more insulting than i ment to be. Its not like anebody else in this thred comented on how they thought it was a stuped/pointles thred. I gues its hard to tel if sombody is joking ovar the internet.

My second declration of the end of somthing was becuse I honestley thought that I could declar the end of somthing on an internet mesagebord and not that I wus making a jok.

I hope this clers things up.

Unless you're getting a profit, why sell it? If you think you're going to buy it later when there are more games then your money now +$250, then you spend the 250 on other stuff, then -$250 when you buy it again. It doesn't make any difference unless you save the $250 for when you're going to buy it again which makes the whole exercise pointless.

Either way you're not gaining any money. Unless you're making a profit now or you know you'll never buy it again you're just making a dumb thread.

[quote name='drfunk85']Wat? Thats not how you spel argumeant? How do you spel it? argumente?

I declard end of thred in the first place becuse it was a stuped thred like evryone else had said. I was mearely comenting that it was a stuped thred and that there was no real reson for it to exist. I hardely think that I have the power to declar the end of somthing. But I gues that peopl thought I was being ether more serius or more insulting than i ment to be. Its not like anebody else in this thred comented on how they thought it was a stuped/pointles thred. I gues its hard to tel if sombody is joking ovar the internet.

My second declration of the end of somthing was becuse I honestley thought that I could declar the end of somthing on an internet mesagebord and not that I wus making a jok.

I hope this clers things up.[/QUOTE]

Christ dude. Learn how to spell.

Man, I thought about selling mine for 10 seconds, then turned it on for the first time at launch.

Good decision, I would have probably died by now with my 360 dying

[quote name='OzCatter']Man, I thought about selling mine for 10 seconds, then turned it on for the first time at launch.

Good decision, I would have probably died by now with my 360 dying[/QUOTE]

I thought about selling my Wii too but then I thought - Why not just make another "Selling my Wii" thread instead? God knows everyone else's opinion is more valuable than my own. Then I thought I'd spam the PS3 forums with some "selling my PS3" threads just to be a prick.

Gtfo.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='daroga']I'll give you $10. I need extra systems to perfect my Wii juggling routine for the county talent show.[/quote]
videos please.

[quote name='drfunk85']Ever heard of a typo?

And seriously, gtfo isn't even a word. If you talk about not knowing how to spell, at least make your words readable.

Here you misspelled experiences.

New CAG law: you can only be an uptight prick about an occasional grammar or spelling mistake if you have never made one yourself. Oh, by the way, "New CAG law" is not a sentence. You might want a verb somewhere in there.

By the way, I know gtfo stands for get the fuck out.[/quote]
:rofl:

The internet. Serious business.

[quote name='The Crotch']Either you're going all RollingSkull on us, or this thread is actively draining the brain-cells of those that post in it like some sort of message-board Metroid.[/QUOTE]

Uncle Furyk will teach you about why it's fun to fuck with people Crotch when you get older. Only when you get older though.

[quote name='OzCatter']Man, I thought about selling mine for 10 seconds, then turned it on for the first time at launch.
[/QUOTE]

Same here, I've barely used it since beating Zelda other than to play some GC games since I sold my GC to put toward the Wii.

But it's great hardware and I'll want it again when the big games start rolling out so it's just too much hassle to sell for $20-50 profit just to rebuy this fall or next spring when there are some games I really want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back