[Constructing] TooPoor's Second "TRiTDH" Lowball! A single box with games, art books, soundtracks and steel books! Constructing

Updated to here + the post below

I have put down the winner's instructions in the second post. 

Thanks for all the bids, I'm glad my games will be sent off to fellow CAGs instead of being sucked into Gamestop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dead Space 3 LE $4 - ExplodingHelmet

Dynasty Warriors 8 $12 - ExplodingHelmet

Sorcery Saga: Curse of The Great Curry God $10 - ExplodingHelmet

Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster without X-2 code $12 - ExplodingHelmet

Regarding FF Vita: Just realized that it is a single SE code is used for both X and X-2, not separate SE codes for the two games. Of course I have never touched or taken out any SE code since I bought it new, so everything is there except that X-2 is redeemed.

It doesn't make any difference whatsoever, but if this is a deal breaker for you, please let me know.

Oh shoot almost forgot about this!

Dynasty Warriors 8 - $15

Atelier Meruru Character Archive Mini Artbook - $5

Dragon's Crown Preorder Artbook - $9

Killer is Dead PS3 Limited Edition Content - $5

Updated, we have 30 20 15 10 minutes left. Then you can all go stalk the AWD thread :lol:

ROLLING PERIOD BEGINS.

NOTE THAT 10 MINUTES IS APPROXIMATE, I MAY POST LOWBALL END AT ANY TIME.

Updated, a shorter rolling (~3 minutes) begins now.

I will post the end soon when I see everybody is satisfied with their current bids.

LOWBALL IS OVER!

ANY BIDS AFTER THIS POST WILL NOT COUNT.

THANKS AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS!

THE OP SHOULD BE UP TO DATE, WINNER PLEASE VERIFY!

WINNERS WILL BE TALLIED FROM THE OP AND PLACED IN THE SECOND POST. WINNERS, PLEASE READ THE SECOND POST REGARDING SHIPPING TIMELINE.

The second post have the winner tallies, some invoices will go out shortly.

Thanks!

Winners that have not yet been invoiced: Please PM me your address so I can get shipping quotes, thanks!

Everybody is invoiced, and those who had to use rather pricey USPS Priority all received shipping discounts for active participation in my lowball. As I said before, for Priority packages you will see the shipping price on the shipping label so that everything is transparent.

Some packages have been shipped out already, see 2nd post for status updates.

Everybody who has paid is labeled with tracking numbers shown in second post. Everything will go out on Monday afternoon.

ALL SHIPPED!

Still awaiting payment from one buyer.

Worked it with the buyer, the game will rollover into my next lowball.

A second lowball incoming because the rent is, still, too damn high.

Will have a small single box with games and CE items.

Item list will be up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

item list is up. Shipping should be medium flat rate box. Let me know what you guys think! Interested?

Doesn't seem like there is much interest, I will pack those to move with me, and after the move when I am free I will have a lowball with those item separate.

Who cares if only a few showed interest via leaving a comment, start a low ball and I'm sure you will get plenty of people bidding. You could always start the prices higher if your worried. 

item list is up. Shipping should be medium flat rate box. Let me know what you guys think! Interested?

Doesn't seem like there is much interest, I will pack those to move with me, and after the move when I am free I will have a lowball with those item separate.
All it takes is two people to drive the prices up high enough. I would be willing to start at $25 if you think thats enough? Im sure the price could go up to 70-120 depending on how many people are interested.

bread's done
Back