Contant C (360) - Win 1 of 3 copies from CAG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not the game, then why not a pin-up calendar for Charity based on Constant C...

Copy/pasted from the site http://www.geeksgivinggifts.com "The 11″x17″ calendar is twelve months (July 2014 – June 2015) of the finest geek celebrities and cosplayers doing science while defying the laws of physics. Shot by Greg De Stefano and produced by Strangely Compelling Multimedia, it features genuine geek girls such as LeeAnna Vamp, Chloe Dykstra, Alicia Marie, Cristina Vee, and more like you’ve never seen them before – in zero gravity!

Our inspiration comes from the puzzle-platformer video game, Constant C (Xbox Live Arcade and Steam) from publisher 5pb/Mages. Constant C’s gameplay revolves around physics-based platforming and puzzle solving by manipulating time and gravity. Someone had to invent a way to control time/gravity, and copious amounts of research have concluded that the scientists looked like our calendar girls."  

Some of these puzzles look really cool. Sign me up. I've been waiting for an indie to impress me like Braid did when it first came out, but everything has fell kinda short.

Dive into the world of Constant C, a 2D puzzle platformer where the rules of fundamental physics no longer apply. In a space station far away from Earth, mysterious events have triggered the distortion of time. Journey through the game as a lone robot, who uncovers the truth behind the incident step by step, and finds the purpose of his own creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS-lb1y49X4

We will be giving away 3 copies each of Constant C for the Xbox 360. To enter, post in this thread and/or tweet from this contest page.
We'd love to run a contest on here, had messaged but never heard back, let's work together! :)

Not that I usually win in these things but it's well worth the prize. Kept seeing that ad on the Xbox dashboard regarding this game but never had the courage to actually check it out. Will try the trial and see how it looks and feels, because it surely sounds like fun. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back