Contest: A Bunch of Xbox live cards + ME Cerebus Card

pezking6983

CAGiversary!
Hey fellow CAGs,

I'm cleaning out my gaming shelves and I've got a butt ton of 48 hr trial cards, a 1 month xbox live card and a Cerebus Network code for Mass Effect 2.

To enter, all I need you guys to do is read my Vanquish demo impressions article and comment your opinions as well.

http://exm.nr/aIvmFK

Yeah, I know. Another Examiner article trying to get pimped, but it's an easy way to get paid for my work and clean up my room!

At the end of your comment, please put your CAG username so I know you're from here. I will randomly select some CAGs and give out the codes through CAG. You can also follow me on twitter @pezking6983.

Thanks guys!

I also left a comment on the article. I'll probably try out that demo this weekend. My expectations aren't high, but I still hope I have some fun with it. :)

Thanks for the Vanquish heads-up, now if I had only read the reviews for Godfather 2 before I bought that at release :p

Thanks to everyone for commenting. I'm glad this community is so much better. I get so pissed when I do an opinion article and all people do is argue. I would never want people to just agree with what I say. I'm down for constructive criticism and I want everyone to share their opinions, but saying "halo and cod is the best and japan sucks" is not a legit comment.

I'm going to be putting usernames is a randomized tonight and will start PMing codes. I will also drop the names in this thread so everyone can know when its over. Thanks again!

[quote name='pezking6983']Thanks to everyone for commenting. I'm glad this community is so much better. I get so pissed when I do an opinion article and all people do is argue. I would never want people to just agree with what I say. I'm down for constructive criticism and I want everyone to share their opinions, but saying "halo and cod is the best and japan sucks" is not a legit comment.

I'm going to be putting usernames is a randomized tonight and will start PMing codes. I will also drop the names in this thread so everyone can know when its over. Thanks again![/QUOTE]
I'm probably too late but I posted anyway. Thanks for the contest!

[quote name='4thHorseman']Review makes me a little weary to pick the game up. Many thanks![/QUOTE]

Well we have only seen the demo. The full game may be very good. Who knows.

I found one that says it expired in 2007, but I'll toss it in here in case it works. First to yank it might get some free Live, maybe not. No promises, It's a gamble!

KR9JR-6D22B-29D6H-6YDPJ-FXWRW

[quote name='pezking6983']I found one that says it expired in 2007, but I'll toss it in here in case it works. First to yank it might get some free Live, maybe not. No promises, It's a gamble!

KR9JR-6D22B-29D6H-6YDPJ-FXWRW[/QUOTE]

ahh....no i missed competition but thats worked perfectly thanks pezking
im going to play xbox live

[quote name='Toxic_zombie']ahh....no i missed competition but thats worked perfectly thanks pezking
im going to play xbox live[/QUOTE]

I'm accepting entrances until 7PM central.

All PMs have been sent to the winners. Thanks to everyone for commenting and participating. I appreciate it. Feel free to keep checking for more articles and contests if you'd like.

Snookie - 48 hr Live code
thadarksandman - Cerebus Network code
Mokilicious - 1 month Live card
NovaKane - 48 hr Live code
Interstella 5555 - 48 hr Live code

twitter.com/pezking6983

Cheers! Thanks OP.

[quote name='pezking6983']All PMs have been sent to the winners. Thanks to everyone for commenting and participating. I appreciate it. Feel free to keep checking for more articles and contests if you'd like.

Snookie - 48 hr Live code
thadarksandman - Cerebus Network code
Mokilicious - 1 month Live card
NovaKane - 48 hr Live code
Interstella 5555 - 48 hr Live code

twitter.com/pezking6983[/QUOTE]

[quote name='blackric']left a comment, hope I get a code so I can play gears this weekend![/QUOTE]

It's already over. Winners have been chosen and announced.

bread's done
Back