CONTEST: Achievement Point Trivia (CLOSED)

Judge, Jury and Executioner - Let your gun do the talking
Alpha Protocol

Someone had actually just posted a link to that Kotaku article in the Ragtag Social Forum.

So were you the sole dev TinyTech or did you do it with some friends?

banjo kazooie: N&B - Arcade Pwner - finish all levels of Klungo's Arcade game.

last two levels were extremly frustrating for me, but it was such a random achievement to have in a "racing" game that i thought it was funny. and it has a cool name -.-

[quote name='TinyTechnician']Hell Yeah!!!

Kotaku did an article on Achievement Point Trivia!!

http://kotaku.com/5558911/ill-take-achievement-trivia-for-500-thanks

They are like the Holy Grail of gaming sites!

OK fingers...stop being all freakin excited and type DAM you!

So what I wanted to mention here in this thread was that the Kotaku people, being awesome, didn't even ask for promo codes. I had set aside a batch specifically for them and well I guess they didn't need them :)

So I was going to throw that batch in with the free promo codes here for the CAG community. So now there's 15 codes up for grabs. If you know anyone who might like APT tell them to hit up this thread and there's a good chance to snag a free code.

Thanks everyone for your responses btw :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats!!

Pass over me if I win (Iphone? no thanks) but:

Force Unleashed:

s12.jpg
Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever
"Kill 12 Stormtroopers as Vader during the Prologue"

[quote name='mvp828']Judge, Jury and Executioner - Let your gun do the talking
Alpha Protocol

Someone had actually just posted a link to that Kotaku article in the Ragtag Social Forum.

So were you the sole dev TinyTech or did you do it with some friends?[/QUOTE]

Let me count that up for you. OK, so there's me...the programmer...and then there's my trusty Mac-Mini that likes to freeze up sometimes.

Yep, just a one-person operation here ;-)

I basically had this idea ages ago, when the 360 first launched and Achievement Points basically changed the way we all played games. So dang addictive! I just never got around to making the idea of APT happen. Needless to say the App environment and ease of developing and distributing a silly idea like APT was what allowed me to finally see my idea come to light :)

[quote name='TinyTechnician']Let me count that up for you. OK, so there's me...the programmer...and then there's my trusty Mac-Mini that likes to freeze up sometimes.

Yep, just a one-person operation here ;-)

I basically had this idea ages ago, when the 360 first launched and Achievement Points basically changed the way we all played games. So dang addictive! I just never got around to making the idea of APT happen. Needless to say the App environment and ease of developing and distributing a silly idea like APT was what allowed me to finally see my idea come to light :)[/QUOTE]

Hahaha nice... Well good work man. I wish I was good enough with computers and whatnot to create some apps. Hopefully, you can at least make a few bucks of the sales then for your hard work.

So I guess I never mentioned when this contest would end. So here's the basic info:

Contest will end tomorrow Friday June 11 at 2pm Pacific Time (West Coast)

After it ends I'll gather the list of names from the thread and randomly select 15 to get free promo codes for Achievement Point Trivia.

I'll list the winners at the end of the thread and PM each person individually with their code.

Thanks for all the responses and if you know anyone who might like APT have them hit up this thread before it closes tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Izod517']Oh missed by 9 minutes, my bad.[/QUOTE]

Doh, so close. Well don't feel bad. When I do an update for the App I'll be able to get more promo codes (that's what others have told me at least). There's a good chance I'll do another Achievement Point Trivia Contest for the CAG community then ;-)

[quote name='TinyTechnician']OK, here are the randomly selected WINNERS!

inked
myl0r
flameofdoom666
nnthomas
admiralvic
intoxicated662
ShirtSizeXXXLXT
ZForce915
DarkSynopsis
dominator
djsmf435
matth00lt
HumpsMcLovin
gage006
Chriskywalker87

Thank you everyone for entering. If you did not win...might I suggest looking between your couch for $0.99 to snag the App anyways ;-)

Evil iTunes Link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/achievement-point-trivia/id375248062?mt=8[/QUOTE]

Thanks!!

[quote name='intoxicated662']Thanks, I appreciate it! I told a friend about it and he said he's going to get it too.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I really do appreciate that.

Thanks again everyone!

If any of the winners have issues with the iTunes promo code please let me know. I was under the impression that the codes were good everywhere but someone mentioned it did not work for them in Canada.

I apologize if this is the case and if so I apologize a second time because the codes are generic and there is no way for me to request region specific codes :whistle2:(

Of course you can always give your code to a friend but once again I wasn't aware of this limitation, if it really does exist.

bread's done
Back