Contest (CAG Foreplay #44): Win Dynasty Warriors Gundam (PS3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: Chronicles of Riddick for Xbox (honorable mention Goldeneye N64)
Worst: ET for Atari (dishonorable mention: Total Recall NES)

Best Movie - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (XBX)
Best TV - TMNT IV: Turtles in Time (SNES)
Worst - Wow...theres so many. But I'll take the easy route and agree with the user who said Street Fighter: The Movie. I completely forgot about that game, that's how bad it is. In fact, I'm not so sure which was worse, the game or the movie lol.

Iron man for the DS was a horrible game, I wouldn't want that. But if Goldeneye for N64 was in there, I'd be really happy.

best- king kong the movie the game (i actually had fun with it!)
worst- jumper

THE BEST: Goldeneye for the N64. Holy fuck that game was amazing.
Worst: Iron Man. Why? The movie was fucking awesome so the disappointment was that much worse.

Might I mention that I am a huuuuge Gundam fan, seeing as how I've seen at least 7 of the series pertaining to that franchise (0079, 0083, Z, ZZ, Wing, G, 8th MS Team) and have over 15 models of the robots.

Bad: Total Recall (NES)

Good: Total Recall (NES).. Dear god do I love to hate this game. XD

okay okay,.. For Good game, I might have to say GoldenEye (N64) like everyone else.. However, 'Street Fighter The Movie: The Game' wasn't nearly as bad as one would assume! :bouncy:

Good: Chronicles of Riddick (One of the few movie games better than the movie)
Bad: Iron-Man for anything. (Sweet merciful crap, it's about a guy with an awesome battle-suit people, how are these games so terrible!?)

[quote name='yukine']

Worst: Big Rigs - Over the Road Racing for PC[/QUOTE]

There's no Big Rigs movie. SOMEONE DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE SHOW.

Anyway, my favorite is the Empire strikes back game on SNES.

Worst is back to the future.

Goldeneye is about the only decent movie tie-in I can think of. That and Robocop on the ZX Spectrum.

Like Bioshocked, my favorite is Spider-Man 2. I went to my collection and it's the only movie game I own (though Spider-Man 1 was fun too.)

My least favorite would have to be Tomorrow Never Dies on PS1. I remember being totally pumped for it (come on guys, this is the sequel to Goldeneye!) only to discover it was not really the sequel to Goldeneye (it was made by Black Ops, not Rare) and that it sucked.

I would want to find RoboCop 2 for the NES. I used to play that game all the time at my dads' place when I was younger, so it would be a nice nostalgic trip for me.

As for what I wouldn't want to find... I would have to say the Lego Star Wars games (more specifically, Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy). Since they're much lighter-hearted versions of the movies, they don't capture the essence of the original theatrical releases, and the gameplay itself is slow, mediocre platforming at best (occasional unresponsive jump; falling into a pit of some kind happens too often due to some strange camera angles and annoying physics system).

the best movie tie in is Chronicles of Riddick for the Xbox (so stoked for the PS3 remake :lol:)

the worst is Jaws Unleashed (pukes)

I hate to be repetitive and/or unoriginal but Goldeneye for the 64 was really an great game. The Lord of the Rings games are usually pretty decent too.

The worst?... Jesus Christ, every other one, pretty much. Especially those bland Disney titles or the NES- and SNES-era movie shovelware. I'm going to say Friday the 13th, just to make an official choice.

22.gif
Later

Good: I always like RoboCop 2 (NES), even though I was never able to finish it.
Bad: Top Gun (NES) That game frustrated me like no other

PS-> I know this is the wrong place but if I am waiting for a Mr. Shipwreck, Mrs. Shipwreck, Wombat Three way Cag Foreplay tie in game :p Perhaps you can be Wombat going on some quest and Mr. and Mrs. Shipwreck tell him what is coming ahead like fortune tellers and if the game segment ahead is fun or not :p

The best is Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, which was one of the first movie-based games to actually get the cinematic presentation right. The morphing from film to game was so far ahead of the curve at the time that it was unreal.

The worst I've played is Superman 64. I don't know if my mind made this up to push out my memories of the rest of the game, but I remember some kind of kart racing multiplayer mode, for this Superman game. Right.

[quote name='atomsk']There's no Big Rigs movie. SOMEONE DIDN'T LISTEN TO THE SHOW.

Anyway, my favorite is the Empire strikes back game on SNES.

Worst is back to the future.[/quote]

I did, I just made a mistake for worst game.

Why would I enter the contests if I don't listen to the show? I wouldn't even know if I had won.

I changed my answer, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back