Contest (CAG Foreplay #59): Win WarioWare Touched! (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to Ghostbusters.

With the extra time to polish it while finding a new publisher, all the voice talent and a decent script, I'm hoping that it will fill out the story nicely.

I'm also looking for Diablo 3, but I don't expect my computer will run it and I'm not sure that Blizzard will get it out in 2009.

TheBlueWizard

i'd have to say call of duty:modern warfare 2 is the game im most looking forward to even if it isn't technically announced yet. I still play the 1st on e from time to time.

AT the moment, I guess I'm looking forward to Guitar Hero Metallica, if only because It has music from Kyuss on it. I would say FFXIII, but I know there's no hope for that.

I'm looking forward to Deadly Creatures

Game looks fun and pretty unique not to mention I love arachnids, I've been wanting to play a game like this for awhile.

I am also casting my aspirations long - hope hope hope for a Mass Effect 2 holiday release! It's the game that persuaded me to spend enough time on a joystick shooter so I was shooting heads and not either feet or open sky. I got a LOT more out of Fallout 3 and Dead Space because of Mass Effect - so I'm giving credit where credit is due in hoping it'll see shelves in 2009.

My most anticipated game for year 2009 is none other than Final Fantasy VS 13...!!!

Why?: Well because I am an RPG freak and Have all other final fantasy games thanks to having multiple systems that made it possible, (N.A. versions), Why VS 13 over 13? just because it looks cooler and darker =P

Resident Evil 5 !

I just love Resident Evil series. Ever since the 1st one launched on PSone, I fell in love with it. The setting, the atmosphere, the character, and the gameplay. Being a cheap ass gamer, RE5 is the game I don't mind paying full price for. Totally can't wait!

Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2.

I loved the single player in the first one and I played the multiplayer for hours. I'm hoping the sequel is as good as the first with a co-op.

I'd say I'm most excited for Madworld on the Wii or Half-life 2: Episode 3 (If it comes out this year), but there are lots of games that look promising in 2009.

This was the first time that I listened to the CAG Foreplay and I have to say I really enjoyed the format. I look forward to listening i the future.

The game that I'm most interested in?

It's going to sound odd, but I haven't had any reason to turn on my Wii in a while. I'm looking forward to Onechanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers.

It just looks like sheer mindless fun along the same lines of a no more heroes.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't enter this one yet. Definitely The Conduit! Hard-core to the bone, low-end 360 graphics, FPS FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:
My most anticipated game for 2009 is uncharted 2, I was always turned off of the ps3 until metal gear solid 4 release date came closer. Last January I bought one just for mgs4 and the only game i was looking forward to. I picked up uncharted as my 2nd game, next to motor storm. Uncharted then became my personal game of the year. It's the game I can remember and liked the most last year, so uncharted 2 it is for me.

I'm going to go with God of War 3. I thoroughly enjoyed the first two games on the ps2 and can't wait to see how it looks in high def.

Most anticipated game of '09 is most definitely God of War III, and a close second being the new Uncharted.

Why? I am new to the PS system (as far as owning one) and have been playing through the old God of War games. They look and are amazing even on PS2, and the PS3 version should be just great. It is the one game I am really looking forward to.

My most anticipated game? God of War 3 because it looks like a painting come to life. Kratos's voice really does it for me.

My most anticipated game for 2009 has to be Resident Evil 5 because I have always loved the series, and the fact that you can not move and shoot at the same time does not bother me.

I think there are a bunch of unannounced games, so I'm guessing I don't even know my most anticipated game of 2009 is yet.

My most anticipated game is Beyond Good and Evil 2 which might not be a 2009 game and in case it's not,
I'm also waiting for Grey Matter(an adventure game by the creator of the Gabriel knight series)

RE5. Played on original PSone, on the gamecube, nintendo ds, wii, and now going to ps3. Only one i didnt play was RE4 on ps2, but i take playing it on the gamecube once and then replaying on wii makes up for that! Preordered and waiting for release. The demo is pretty amazing

MY most anticipated game of 2009 will def be Resident Evil 5. Every new game seems to bring something new to the franchise and this one looks like no exception!

My most anticipated game of 2009 is LA Noir, which remains hidden behind closed doors. But, the idea of the 1930's Grand Theft Auto where you play as a hardboiled detective solving mysteries makes me drool in anticipation.

My most anticipated game of 09 is RE5. Despite having mixed feelings on the demo, I am a HUGE RE4 fan and looking forward to what the rest of RE5 has too offer.

My most anticipated game of 2009 has to be Loco Roco 2! Its amazing how frustrating that a cute little ball and happy music can make you want to kill!

As much as I'm afraid to admit it, it'd have to be Dissidia: Final Fantasy for PSP. It's ultimately going to be a guilty pleasure that completely abandons everything I like about the series to begin with, but a rogue's gallery of each game's main protagonists and antagonists is the ultimate nerdgasm.

My most anticipated game for 2009 is Starcraft II until it is postponed till 2010. That or Final Fantasy 13 which I think is 2010 as well. Oh well, I guess I'll just hold my breath.

Resident evil 5 for the ps3! i played the wii edition and i loved it. there is something very enjoyable about being able to precisely shoot the heads of zombies off. so i anticipate the same enjoyment in RE5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back