Contest (CAGcast #105) Win CheapyD's Blu-ray Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodfellas
Letters from Iwo Jima
Unforgiven
March of the Penguins

A few "Goodfellas" of mine received "Letters from Iwo Jima" on their way to Antarctica to see the "March of the Penguins" in the "Unforgiven" cold.

What a crappy contest. Cheapy wants us to be his "Goodfellas" and write a sentence with refrences to movie titles like they were "Letters from Iwo Jima." What is this? The "March of the Penguins?" Keep your stupid movies, Cheapy. You are "Unforgiven".

while i was marching with the penguins, during "the march of the penguins" i recieved a "letter from Iwo Jima" telling me i was "unforgiven" for not killing all of the penguins and i was called too much of a "goodfella" for my line of work.

The Goodfellas were Unforgiven for stealing the Letters from Iwo Jima; they used the money to buy a copy of March of the Penguins, which they loved...

It was a long "March of the peguins"for those "unforgiven" "goodfellas" smoking crack as the cry about thier "letters from iwo jima". Oh and my balls itch.

With only reading the first page, I think Dante Devil should win it.\

Edit: Actually, jello00's is the best.

The Goodfellas walked down the street with their Letter from Iwo Jima to the tune of the March of the Penguins even though they were Unforgiven.

When the "Goodfellas" and I finished watching "March of the Penguins" we recieved "Letters from Iwo Jima" telling us we were "Unforgiven" for being CAGs.:applause:

The "Letters from Iwo Jima" that me and my buds, I call them my "Goodfellas", received were really annoying for the letters literally screamed out "You are 'Unforgiven" because you didn't watch "March of the Penguins'"

CheapyD got two sets of "Goodfellas", "Letters from Iwo Jima", "Unforgiven" and "March of the Penguins" on Blu-ray, and now he wants to give one set to Decepticreep.

Today I recieved "Letters from Iwo Jima" telling me that I was "Unforgiven" by my "GoodFellas" and I would therefore have to go live with the nuns and learn the "March of the Penguins".

You guys are "Goodfellas" for sending out "Letters from Iwo Jima" stuffed with Blu-Ray movies to me before the "March of the Penquins", if you pick somone else though you will be "Unforgiven".

Okay that was pretty gay; not that theres anything wrong with that.

Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins, are all movies I would like to win for free from cheapyd.

As Tom Brady and the New England Patriots lost the super bowl and ended their run at a perfect season, CheapyD felt bad and decided to send them Goodfellas, Letters from Iwo Jima, Unforgiven and March of the Penguins on BluRay. The Pats felt much better after they received this care package.

I was reading some "Letters from Iwo Jima", written by a bunch of "Goodfellas", describing "The March of the Penguins," who always march to the song "Unforgiven".

The "Goodfellas" described their "Unforgiven" act of ass raping me while wearing a McGruff the Crime Dog costume and being forced to watch "The March of the Penguins" in the "Letters to Iwo Jima."

According to the letters from Iwo Jima, goodfella CheapyD will never be unforgiven for doing the march of the penguins after turding his pants.

The Goodfellas were Unforgiven for their Letters from Iwo Jima, in which they said March of the Penguins was only successful because of Morgan Freeman.

I heard on the CAGcast that CheapyD is giving away Goodfellas, Unforgiven, March of the Penguins, and Letters from Iwo Jima on Blu-Ray for a contest.

Well, while I was hanging out with my goodfellas, I decided to read them my letters from iwo jima, but then a march of the penguins interrupted my lovely reading which then was unforgiven. curse you penguins!

I WANT TO WIN CHEAPYD's "Goodfellas", "Letters from Iwo Jima", "Unforgiven" and "March of the Penguins" on Blu-Ray because I AM CHEAP!!!

While I was writing my "Letters from Iwo Jima" a bunch of "Goodfellas" showed up at my door and we watched "March of the Penguins" while rocking out to Metallica's song The "Unforgiven".

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back