Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Bully Scholarship Edition (Wii)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bully who had a change of heart, and now gives motivational speeches to high schools about the effects of bullying. In that way I'd be a bully buster.

is bully bully bully an option? because frankly, the bully bully population is outweighing the bullies in this thread.

I would be the bully buster, but in that sense I would also be a bully because I'm still bullying someone so there isn't really a choice, is there? Anyways, I love you wombat, and Cheapy!!:lol: Keep it up!

Woolly bully.
20060313-hairy_man%20%28WinCE%29.jpg

I'd rather be a bully. You have something to do everyday at school, many times a day even. If you were a bully bully, you work, what, once a year, once every few years?

Boy, the quality of the contests has gone down, even the UGO-Copy-Paste was a little more inspired. :p Well, as long as the quality of the prizes continues being pretty solid.

Ok, here we go:

I'd rather be a bully-buster, totally. On a curious side note, as geeky as I was, I never had a problem with bullies. In my case, it wouldn't be an elaborate fantasy involving getting revenge on my former tormenters... or about helping those who can't defend themselves for that matter. I don't think I'd do it for recognition either, or even for money. No, I think I'd do it just for the pleasure of tasting the sweet nectar of ethically-dubious, unrepentant, vigilante justice.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

I'd be a bully buster and i'd round up all the bullies, sow their asses shut and keep feedin them...and feedin them...and feedin them......That's what you get for f***n with nerds...

Guess I'd have to be the Bully Buster.... You get to beat the crap out of people.....and everyone loves you for it! It's a win win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back