Contest (CAGcast #110) Win Turok (360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
300px-BabySinclair.JPG

I don't know if Wombat read the last issue of Cable & Deadpool, but a Symbiote Dinosaur would be awesome. A Dinobot would be sweet too. Preferably one that could fly, but a Velosiraptor would be awesome too.

I would be Grimlock: the most fearsome and powerful member of the Dinobots. Grimlock can be cold, merciless and contemptuous of those he considers beneath him, such as human beings, and at times, even Autobot leader Optimus Prime himself, who Grimlock would gladly supplant as Autobot leader if he were able, suggesting he has a superiority complex...Thanks Wikipedia for the info!!!!

A T-Rex with lazer beams and rocket launchers

Holy-Shit.jpg

Like that, I loved those toys as a young lad.

At first, I wanted to pick the most vicious, terror-inducing, obscenely-blood-thirsty Mesozoic bastard to ever walk the Earth, but at the same time, I didn't want to go the obvious, unispired route and choose T-Rex or a Raptor. Then I thought about Brachiosaurus: huge enough, nobody messed with them, not even Trexxies... but I'd be damned if I'm going to opt for a boring vegan.

If only there were an interesting choice that wasn't so over-exposed but still manages to kick copious amounts of ass... Well, what do we have here, hello, Mr. Kronosaurus.

Yes, I believe that'll do just fine.

22.gif
Ja ne! :p

Stegosaurus - always my favorite since childhood. Yeah, I know they had brains the size of a peanut, but hey I think they look cool ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back