Contest (CAGcast #114/5) Win Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword (DS), signed by Yosuke Hayashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.png

/videoplayer/flvplayer.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" flashvars="file=http://www.theonion.com/content/xml/68967/video&debugging=true&autostart=false&image=http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/NINJA_PARADE.jpg&bufferlength=3&embedded=true&title=Ninja%20Parade%20Slips%20Through%20Town%20Unnoticed%20Once%20Again" height="355" width="400" >Ninja Parade Slips Through Town Unnoticed Once Again

[quote name='Quikjr']
05BrickWall6x10.jpg

Me as a ninja, but the problem is you can not even spot a ninja to take a picture of one.[/quote]

You should win man. This is to true.

Have you ever seen something so stupid, pointless and random like a pink ninja wrapped in 12+ ninja blankets that almost suffocates to death from tremendous heat and paralyzation? Me neither. So I did it. I call it.. the Ninja Burrito MEGA Ninja Burrito! Was a one man show.. so I couldn't really get any good shots of me in it.

Supplies Needed:
1 Ninja
Tons of Blankets

(I was in the mood to jump into a pile of leaves, like I do every fall -- not really. Unfortunantly, it's not fall yet. So, I decided to jump onto the blankets instead. Self-timed and taken in mid-air. Pretend I'm doing some crazy ninja stunt, when I'm really not.)

Have you ever seen something so stupid, pointless and random like a pink ninja wrapped in 12+ ninja blankets that almost suffocates to death from tremendous heat and paralyzation? Me neither. So I did it. I call it.. the Ninja Burrito MEGA Ninja Burrito! Was a one man show.. so I couldn't really get any good shots of me in it.

Supplies Needed:
1 Ninja
Tons of Blankets

(I was in the mood to jump into a pile of leaves, like I do every fall -- not really. Unfortunantly, it's not fall yet. So, I decided to jump onto the blankets instead. Self-timed and taken in mid-air. Pretend I'm doing some crazy ninja stunt, when I'm really not.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back