Contest (CAGcast #117) Win Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would choose GTA IV on the PS3 simply because that's what the GTA series was born on. It's almost a sham to play it on the 360 because it doesn't belong there, downloadable content or not.

I would like to play it on my ps3 because i want to use the 6 axis to control flight and boating
plus i have been using the same controller since gta 2 ( still have that game)

I'd rather play GTA IV on my PS3 simply, because online play is free. I can no longer afford to pay $50 every year to play games on a "time to time" basis for LIVE.

I want to play on a PS3 because I don't own a PS3 (or a 360 for that matter) but my brother does. And he would be so happy if I won this game for him.

Because I plan to buy a PS3 when the MGS bundle comes out so I'll own that but not a 360 (I refuse to buy a console that is likely to break).

(If they would release that gta 40 gig bundle in the US I'd probably buy that instead, but they won't)

I'd rather have the Xbox version because that's what I own, but also because the game was originally designed for Xbox and then ported (to some extent) for the PS3. Also for the downloadable content. Although, I'd feel a little weird about playing it on a non PS system as that's what I've always used.

I'd rather play it on the PS3 because of all the PS1 and PS2 games I can't play on it. Something has to take up that time.

Echoing many others, I'd rather play it on the PS3 because the 360 version doesn't do a whole hell of a lot of good when the box RROD's.

I would love to play GTA IV on PS3 since the Xbox 360 is FRIGGIN LOUD AS A JET!! IT GOES VROOOOOOOOOOOOOM! and the PS3 is nice and quiet. Also, the PS3 has a fear of red rings while the 360 hands out a warm welcome to them.

Im interested in the PS3 version since the last time I spent marathon gaming sessions on my 360 it bricked! Also, I can't hear myself think over the manowar noise level the 360 produces!

I'd rather play it on the 360, but I have no choice now. It died. So, I'd rather play it on the Ps3 because it's the only possible way for me.

I want GTA IV for the PS3 because that's the system I have. Unlike some people in this thread, if I win the contest, I'll actually be playing the game instead of immediately putting it on eBay or trading it in.

I'd rather play GTA IV on my PS3 because the more I play my PS3 the more I realize I like it more then my Xbox 360. At least it hasn't been in the shop as much :/

I choose to play GTA IV on the PS3, instead of the Xbox 360, because GTA started out on the playstation and should stay on the playstation. Now, swear loyalty to your family and console on the souls of your grandchildren.

OK, so I am totally ripping off David Letterman's Top 10, but here goes. The top ten reasons to play Grand Theft Auto IV on the PS3 instead of the 360.

10. My teenager is playing Halo 3 on the 360 and trash talking all the old people she is "pwning".

9. Grand Theft Auto was born on the Playstation, and it seems sacrilege to play it on anything else.

8. I don't have an extra $179 to buy a 120 gig hard drive so you can play all the extra downloadable content.

7. I do not want to pay an extra $50 a year to enjoy the multi player features of the game.

6. I do not want to listen to some six year old telling me how he is going to "pop a cap in my ass, and f&$*k your mamma like the ho she is", only to hear his mother in the back ground ask if he needs her to cut up his hot dog for lunch.

5. Due to gaming most of my childhood and into my teenage years then all of my adult life I have little muscle tone, and the Dual Shock 3 controller is not as heavy as the 360 controller.

4. When I am done with the game and want to trade it in, I do not have to worry about my console wearing deep grooves into the disk.

3. When I play games on the PS3 I do not need to turn the volume up so loud in order to drown out the sound of the DVD drive.

2. So my friends on the PSN will see me actually gaming instead of just running Folding@Home.

1. With the life expectancy of a 360 I do not want to play each island of the game on a different 360.

I'd rather have the PS3 version because I have no 360, and there's fairly little chance my PC can handle it. Also, I doubt my wife's going to let me buy it, seeing as I'm dropping $90 on the MGS4 LE. :lol:

i want to play gta iv on my ps3 because it is not region-locked. rockstar are buttmunches who make completely nonsensical, unjustifiable decisions to region lock games when it should be clear that this practice is entirely unnecessary. even MS's own baby, halo 3, was region-free but rockstar locked bully and gta. yeah, so ps3 version for me since my japanese 360 is being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back