*Contest* classic pack code New Vegas

jokerright

CAG Veteran
I never used it actually i just found out it was in there lol. But im not a fan of the game i ust bought it for my roommate who was pumped. Its just too much micromanaging im more of a fps guy. Also anyone know where i can get a 48 hour trial anymore im outta live again tryin to play some black ops.

The Contest

Tell my friend an easter egg in fallout he doesn't already know and trust me its hard to do

Rules

1 per person contest ends in 1 hour for the time of sleep is near. Some gamers have work in the morn

In a garage at the Nipton Road Reststop, there is writing on the wall that asks, "Where's New Canaan, anyway?" After a little research, I learned that it was a large trading post-kind thing North of Vegas in the Van Buren project.

[quote name='Blade3D']In a garage at the Nipton Road Reststop, there is writing on the wall that asks, "Where's New Canaan, anyway?" After a little research, I learned that it was a large trading post-kind thing North of Vegas in the Van Buren project.[/QUOTE]

Says he knew that one

Hes the kinda guy that looks all day for this stuff you gotta go harder maybe a glitch? Lol he showed me the pimpboy an i had to laugh somethin cool like that maybe?

God I would love to win the just for the canteen to help with hardcore mode!

He probably knows most of them especially if he does search the internet for easter eggs since there are tons of movies/tv references through out the game. (star wars, indiana jones etc)

However, one of the cooler easter eggs I cam across was the underwater poker game. Its the table with four dead bodies sitting in their chairs.

It is south west of Ruby Hill.

Anarchist's Cookbook

The Patriot's Cookbook is a skill magazine that temporarily raises your Explosives skill. The magazine's title is likely a play on the Anarchist's Cookbook, printed in 1971.

I really like the fact that Mr. New Vegas is Wayne Newton, but that is not obscure. I do like that robots standing guard quote Robocop, too.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Out in the Mojave Wasteland, you can find a refrigerator with a skeleton and a fedora hat inside. This is a pretty clear reference to the latest Indiana Jones movie where Dr. Jones survived a nuclear blast hiding in a refrigerator. Needless to say, this particular Dr. Jones didn't survive the nuclear blast.

At Camp searchlight there are some holy hand grenades that could be found inside the Church basement. This is in reference to monty python and the holy grail

bread's done
Back