Contest Dead

As much as I hate common answers, my favorite is Kratos ... for he is the greatos. One man versus the gods with nothing to lose; what is there not to like.

Posted by Eric:

My favorite character has to be Sam Fisher from the Splinter Cell series. He's my favorite because he always completes his mission in a cool, calm, collective matter, and he always gets the job done.

My favorite game character is Augustus Cole from Gears of War. His on the football field attitude is priceless. While I'm not a sports fan, I can see the correlation between war and sports, the character just fits perfectly. He has one of the best senses of humor (considering the situation) I've seen in a game to date.

I'd have to go with Lara Croft. She's a total babe and she'll kick anybody's ass that's in her way. What more can you ask for?

Would have to go with Abe from the Oddworld guys.

Why? I got into gaming with the PS1 and the first two games that I got with it were Abe's Odyssey and Spyro 1. The Oddworld games had such character and Abe was an awesome protagonist that did more for me than most modern games.

SINISTAR... because it still scares the crap out of me when it says "I HUNGER", "I LIVE" and "AAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!"

"RUN, COWARD!"

My favorite video game character comes from the video game that ruled my life when I was younger. The character I'm talking about is Axel Stone from the Streets of Rage series. I've just played this game way to much when I was younger. My dad had a sega master system and always played games with me but it wasn't until I played Streets of Rage that I really got hooked on gaming.

My favorite character of all time would have to be Mario. I always have to go with the classics. Princess Peach always getting caught by that evil Bowser. Mario always has to come to the rescue. The fat Average Joe plumber with is huge mustache and awesome Italian accent. What is there not to like about him. Mario is what got me into video games and I respect him for that. Mario this post is for you!

[quote name='archangelreb']are you sure???[/quote]

24 more hours and we will be deciding a winner.

A Winner will be chosen at random and displayed on the site for two (2) days and you will need to contact me on CAG. Good Luck.

SpitFire158 said...Favorite character- Ratchet

Series- Ratchet and Clank

Why- His game always have that perfect blend of humor and action and Ratchet is the main reason why.
He's also always saving the universe despite his "cute and fuzzy" appearance.

Name: Tomba
Why: I really don't know. I think it is his crazy pink hair, or that he's a little Tarzan wanna-be, or maybe because this game was so memorable to me that just talking about it makes me want to go back to play it.

My favorite charector is sora from kingdom hearts because he reminds us of all our childhood fantasies of being pure, good and innocent with the craving of imagination and sense for adventure ...and reminds us the we must fight for and protect those we love no matter what and reach down in ourselves to find the courage to be a better person and in turn make the world a better place.

[quote name='cheko']My favorite charector is sora from kingdom hearts because he reminds us of all our childhood fantasies of being pure, good and innocent with the craving of imagination and sense for adventure ...and reminds us the we must fight for and protect those we love no matter what and reach down in ourselves to find the courage to be a better person and in turn make the world a better place.[/quote]

Can you read the post above yours and at the top of the page?

[quote name='SpitFire158']Can you read the post above yours and at the top of the page?[/quote]
yea um i dont care:booty:

My favorite character is the Sniper from Team Fortress 2. I pick him because his attitude towards killing is just plain hilarious in context to his everyday persona of being a regular joe from the Australian outback.

Sorry Guys, My laptop went out before the winner was posted, I have the winner picked and I will add him to the site within the hour. Sorry for the delay.

[quote name='Ness3']Oh well, didn't win. Grats to Dante! Looking forward to your next contest, layzie.[/quote]

Yes, i haven't decided what to giveaway but I do have a few of the Sealed PC Stootsi games, I don't know how many people would be interested in entering a contest for that though.

[quote name='Dante Devil']Pick me!

Couldn't hurt to ask.[/quote]

You were the winner. Unfortunately you didn't claim the prize and I picked a new winner. Sorry.

[quote name='Layziebones']You were the winner. Unfortunately you didn't claim the prize and I picked a new winner. Sorry.[/QUOTE]
lol!!!!!!!!!!
So who's the new winner?

[quote name='Dante Devil']Pick me!

Couldn't hurt to ask.[/quote]

[quote name='Layziebones']You were the winner. Unfortunately you didn't claim the prize and I picked a new winner. Sorry.[/quote]:rofl:

bread's done
Back