[Contest] DONE!

growlithe.png

It's a Growlithe!

krabr.jpg

The multi purpose pokemon he can be your fighter, mode of transportation and most importantly FOOD!

W2Iwb.png

dude
you guys
guys
aipom has like the craziest face you guys
look at it guys
it's the face of motivation, i swear

[quote name='SovietSlayer']^
Wow that does not look similar at all
snorlax.gif
[/QUOTE]

Damn you're a genius! I'm not artistic but I like messing around with paint and thought this contest would be fun. Snorlax was the only character I could remember cause I barely watched pokemon so I searched google and found the same exact pic. I still created what I submitted and had a blast trying to draw my own crappy version of him (based off this pic). I didn't think I was going to win so relax Detective Douche.

I rushed to do this, hope it's not too late. It's Zapdos because I think he's the coolest one of them all, since it's pretty much "impossible" to fly with wings like his, but yet he can still manage to do it. Plus, it looks like he has two sets of wings, so I think that's awesome.
zapdos.png

Whoops, slightly late.
All entries before this post count.
Winners to be announced in a few mins.

Sorry, levelrey. You are disqualified for not obeying the one post rule.

[quote name='JamesC_']First Place....

An J0e

Second Place

CAiNiACprime

Third Place...

sixxv0lt

Winners PM'd.[/QUOTE]

Thanks James! Fun contest, I'm always a sucker for the MS paint ones. Drew a character from FFTactics not long ago for one. :bouncy:

[quote name='NexT2010']Entries must be in by 2200 GMT 5th April

Doesn'tthat mean 10pm GMT?[/QUOTE]
10PM Greenwich Mean Time was over 4 hours ago.

[quote name='NexT2010']Entries must be in by 2200 GMT 5th April

Doesnt that mean 10pm GMT?[/QUOTE]

Also if you bothered to read the second page you would have realized that he gave away the prizes hours ago.

[quote name='JamesC_']Whoops, slightly late.
All entries before this post count.
Winners to be announced in a few mins.

Sorry, levelrey. You are disqualified for not obeying the one post rule.[/QUOTE]

No problem. Was never in it to win it. Was messing with MS paint on my freshly installed Windows 7 and this contest helped me figure things out. Had fun with this one. Thanks

I'm obviously late to this party. Out of curiosity though, what was the prize for the winners? The first post has been changed, so i don't even know what I missed.

bread's done
Back