Contest ended - Winners chosen! ^_^

Ok here's the deal, I would give these both out for free but that would just be a waste of my time... so...

Anyone who wants a shot at getting these has to make a forum signature that has "CAG" or "Cheap Ass Gamer" in it. At the end (if possible) I would like a mod to choose the two that they think are best, then people can stick it in their signature (like me) or do whatever else with it. So let the game begin!

Here's the twist, you can also make a "CAG" avatar that will win the 48 hour gold trial code. Or should I switch those? Possibly the 1st place avatar could be the default avatar for CAG newbs (such as myself), but I doubt this thread will get that big. (I would also like a mod to chose winner of this if possible, if not I'll chose :cry:)

Don't forget, Signature has to be a graphic made in photoshop or any other art program! :D

Winners:
1st place signature - Nintendo Core
2nd place signature - Targuy
3rd place signature - Frazy85
4th place signature - ShadoX

Only 1 code to a person.

1st place signature - 1 month live code
2nd place signature - 48 hour gold trial code - Donated by Frazy85
1st place avatar - 48 hour gold trial code
(no 2nd or 3rd place, unless someone nice donates me a gold trial or month live code!)

I have a year subscription for XBL so I don't need it.

Extending time until sometime Sunday, central time (US & Canada)

Rules:
1.Signature & Avatar have to be graphics
2. No begging for any codes
3. Only post your graphic and or avatar and maybe make a comment on someone elses
4. Don't ask "Is mine good? Do I win?" etc, etc
5. 1 entry per person, but may edit entry before deadline.

Good luck :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
something like this
cag-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't made one of these in awhile, but I'll give it a shot, it was fun even if I don't win anything

cagsig.jpg

my.php

[quote name='rickyff7']hope i win

CAG.jpg
[/quote]

Just putting in my vote. ;):lol: Truthfully there are 2 good ones here IMO and I couldn't choose, but vote goes to him because of the XBL silver account.

[quote name='crzyboy88']I'll toss in a vote anyway and say that I like Nintendocore's the most.[/quote]
Why thank you.

bread's done
Back