Contest: Enter to win a $1,500 Gift Card Ellens Sears Giveaway Sweepstakes

Thanks I entered this before. I also entered one of the ones where like you win and she calls you. lol imagine that Ellen calling me on her live daytime tv show I would definitely go for some lulz.

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']Thanks I entered this before. I also entered one of the ones where like you win and she calls you. lol imagine that Ellen calling me on her live daytime tv show I would definitely go for some lulz.[/QUOTE]

lol imagine that ...

I signed up now ill just have to tell them to cease and deist their junk email after the contest. I don't like Ellen anyway she hates USA i like the bigger one with the talk show i forget her name.

haha wot? dude are you talking about rosie O'donnell? I totally forgot she was like the original openly gay crazy giveaway and charities talk show host before ellen. Haha did she pass the homo talk show host torch?

[quote name='MAC METAL FACE']haha wot? dude are you talking about rosie O'donnell? I totally forgot she was like the original openly gay crazy giveaway and charities talk show host before ellen. Haha did she pass the homo talk show host torch?[/QUOTE]

That's her i was to lazy to look it up.

I like her way more on a belief/opinion matter.

Today's Question
What gifts did Ellen give Pink?
a. A baby Ellen snuggie & matching hat
b. A tattooed onesie & a motocross bike
c. An Ellen go-kart & helmet

Answer is b.

[quote name='Stimes']Today's Question
What gifts did Ellen give Pink?
a. A baby Ellen snuggie & matching hat
b. A tattooed onesie & a motocross bike
c. An Ellen go-kart & helmet

Answer is b.[/QUOTE]