CONTEST: frank21_1981 wins Gears of War (Xbox 360)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why am I too cheap for this game? Simple:

My student loans are approaching six figures.

I ~may~ want to do something about that one day!

One of my best friends had to go and get married right in between the PS3 and Wii launch dates. I'm the best man and I'm hemorrhaging money!

I have no job exprience I can use
I sleep on what is leftover from futon which is a messed up not comfy bedding I do have real food but it is fatty food that is just chemicals and vitimins.
I am a self proclaimed artist who has not created anything for a long time
I am alone and have memories of not being alone thus make me crwazy
I am living off my family who is in a puritian like state
I can't even afford driving lessons or a car so I walk.
I want to save the world but I an't seeing how nobody cares about the world
I have ideas but no money

You like care bears? I like care bears? HAR HA HA AH AR AR AHAH AH HA HA

This great game has averted me, because i am clearing my backlog(which is quite large)of unopened games and waiting for the new version of xbox360 in jan.

I'm waiting until after exams so I can concentrate on school and because in a few weeks I will probably be able to find a better deal. My 360 is calling for it now though.

I'm too cheap because I have no job. I've been getting my games with deals and my graduation money (roughly $400), which has all been spent. Don't make this recent graduate get a job anytime soon, Cheapy.

I cannot buy Gears of War because I have been very ill for the past year and they dont know how long Im going to live or whats wrong with me. I lost my job due to illness and have had to sell off some of my game collection to make rent and buy some Xmas presents for my daughter. Her having to deal with my illness is bad enough without her having to suffer through a nonexistant Xmas in my eyes. So yeah, no GOW for me.

The reason why im too cheap to buy this game is because im very unsuccesful with netwinner.com and cashcrate.com =]

I can't stomach spending $60 on a game, and a friend of mine has been letting me borrow his copy while he's on vacation but he's coming back tonight!

I rented the game, and loved every second of it. I'd like to go buy it, but I have too much money tied up in PS3 and Wii!

I'm too damn cheap because I spent all my hard-earned gaming money on a 100% official Bob Ross Easel and 42 Gallons of Titanium White.

because I'm wishing someone will give it to me as a gift.
And, I haven't paid full price for a 360 title yet!

I'm just waiting for HD-TV's to drop in price before I get one and a 360. Plus by the time I do get one it will be much cheaper.

Becuase it's the greatest game ever. All my friends have it, but I'm not cheap I'm just broke! I just had to spend mass amounts of money(along with borrowing from friends) to move into a new apartment because my old one was gettin broken into almost once a month. I deserve this game the most because I know it rocks, and I'll play it with pride and go to sleep smiling every night. :pray:
PHIprincess.png

Cheapy i had my money saved for this game and was about to buy it this past weekend, but then what happens. My power brick craps out on me, but i'm thinking it will be all right since i still have a warranty. I bought my 360 in late July then it dies out on me a month later so i return it to microsoft and they send me a new system which arrives the first week of September. Speaking to the guy from customer service, he tells me that my new 360 has a 3 month warranty which will last me from September until December and that i can buy a two year warranty because december. However, when i called M$ about a new power brick, which was on 12/13, the lady tells me that my warranty was never processed so i'm going to have to pay to get a new power brick. She tells me that it's going to cost 79.99, so i tell her i rather buy a two year warranty for 59.99 and then she goes on for about 20 minutes about how i can't buy the warranty since i my warranty is up. So now i have to save up another 20 bucks to buy the warranty and don't have any money left for the game.

I pre-ordered the collector's edition, but I decided it just wasn't worth $70 to me. I don't currently have gold, so the short single player helped with that decision, and the fact that I made a special trip to GS after hours for that video and didn't even get any swag (I was the first person there, they just didn't get anything) dropped my enthusiasm for the game (I know it shouldn't have had an effect, but it did). If I don't win this, I'm going to try to find it (the regular version) used in a GS/EB on Black Friday for a b2g1. I figure that's enough time for someone to have traded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back