CONTEST: frank21_1981 wins Gears of War (Xbox 360)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm 23, married with a kid, buying a Wii, just went with a used HDTV and getting ready to start paying off school loans. Plus saving for a house, paying off other bills and other fun things suck.

I'm too cheap to buy Gears of War because I spent all my savings on those legs I got at the end of Forest Gump. And Forest forced me out of our shripin' business.

not only am I too cheap to buy this game I'm too cheap to even buy a next gen console for the fact $55-$60 is too much to pay for games. I don't even buy current gens for below $30. If I were to win this game though it would certainly be a nudge to get a 360, at least I'd have an awesome game to play whilst waiting for Oblivion to go down in price.

I still can't justify paying $60 for a game...I can't remember the last game I bought for more than $25.

I am too cheap to buy this game because there is no way in hell I would pay $60 for just a game. I always wait till games drop in price before I get interested.

Too cheap to buy this game, before Amazon came around with their $100 Xbox 360 deal I was too cheap to buy the system!

I was not too cheap to buy gears but my deadbeat brother is. This copy would go to him and much co-op would be played, oh yes, much co-op.

*cries*

I need to buy a new PC and I already bought Call of Duty 3. Plus, my XBL subscription is coming up for renewal, so that's another $50 down the drain.

I'm too cheap to buy Gears Of War because I bought Saints Row and Tony Hawk Project 8 from Play-Asia for $48 shipped after I used my referral money.

It was either Gears Of War or SR/TH8

I'm too cheap to buy this admittedly great-looking game because I have two kids, a ton of bills, and also because my 31st birthday is coming up November 30th and i'm hoping I'll win it as a birthday present. Pleeeeease! ;)

Sporadic, you made a great choice, in my humble opinion.

I'am too cheap to buy this game because i compare every FPS to halo 2 and i've been dissapointed because i love halo 2 so much.. plus i just spent 4 grand for someones spot online in NY at the sony store for a ps3

and i have cancer and am dying??..(maybe that lie was a bit too much).

you know what.. i don't even think i wanna win this game..( Yeah that's it!, if you say you don't want it than you'll have to win)

Just rented this one and it is AMAZING! Its making all my friends want to go out and get 360's because of how beautiful it is! Great game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back