[CONTEST] Free Dominos Pizza Gift Cards!

I love meat!
1399034988611.jpg

Yeah, the CAG front page being for video games deals is just a thing of the past at this point I guess?
Didn't you hear? These new pizza's support both PS4 and XB1.... all you do is throw your disc onto the pizza and you can play it all in stunning 1080P 3D!

Too expensive, it's all about that Little Caesar's $5 Hot and Readys lol
You must have a completely different Little Ceasar's than we do. The pizza's are barely edible, the dough/crust almost tastes like cardboards and the sauce is way too thin and bland. The pepperoni is ok I guess...... now if only they'd put more than a few slices on the fucking pizza....... But that pizza's a fucking lobster dinner compared to the travesty they call "Buffalo Wings".

Lol my Little Caesar's across the projects and they have a bullet proof glass with a hole on the bottom for money/pizza.
lol that's awful. Still, if all I had to eat was that garbage, I might just lose it too.

Still not moved to right section and sometimes way too off-topic posts here.
Seriously man? You started this.... how many off topic posts did you make today? Two that I know of. I thought you'd be happy at least one of yours was still alive lol.

Last edited:
I dont completely understand what happens, when it goes live (whenever that may be, no one knows right?) you notified sooner than someone without refers? What exactly happens when it goes live, you just sign and click something?

had s@#$ luck the first two times they did this promo 

first time was there fault for not even sending me the link 

second time they send the link but i was too slow 

so hopefully third times the charm lol 

there's a dominos not too far from were i live and i like dominos so,wish me luck lol

Never even got my secret link :/ so I pretty much had zero chance of getting one,and this is the second time it's happened.

normally I don't ask or do this but -sighs-

If anyone has a code/gift card they won't want I'd like to have it. I even have stuff up for trade if you want something for it.

I would appreciate a gift card too, but I know you can't be asking for codes. Oh man! I was during class at college when the message was sent, rest in peace sweet pizza.

I think that a lot of people are overthinking this promotion.  Myself, I won a $5 gift card today, and I'll simply be using it for 3 20-ounce bottles of Coca-Cola products.  So, you see, even if you don't like/want their pizza or other food items, there's still use for free credit at Domino's.

bread's done
Back