Contest/Game! Winner gets to choose which prize! 100 CAGs! STARTS DEC 4, 4p.m. EST

Oh this sounds fun. I'd like to join. I doubt I'll get that far, I usually end up dying in those pick your own adventure books ( damn goosebumps).

Bump for Thursday. I had to add a max entant cap. This is getting to be quite large. XD It is likely I will have to add extra rounds. I will post if I do.

Yellow text is impossible to read on mobile version

Edit: whatever it is....I'm in!!! (hope I didn't just volunteer up one of my kidneys)

I know it's your giveaway, and you set the rules, but I was wondering if there's any possible way you could do away with the "new round every thirty minutes" rule. With 6 rounds, and maybe a tiebreaker, it could go on quite a while (3+ hours at least). I would still gladly participate, but I realized I have to work December 4th - and I'm sure there are some other CAG'ers who won't have such a lenient schedule.

I haven't gone through the 5 pages of comments, so if this has been addressed, then.. my bad. Was just wondering if it's in any way possible. If not, then I completely understand, and I'll go ahead and give up my spot to a CAG who will be available. Anyways, thanks for the giveaway!

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I know it's your giveaway, and you set the rules, but I was wondering if there's any possible way you could do away with the "new round every thirty minutes" rule. With 6 rounds, and maybe a tiebreaker, it could go on quite a while (3+ hours at least). I would still gladly participate, but I realized I have to work December 4th - and I'm sure there are some other CAG'ers who won't have such a lenient schedule.

I haven't gone through the 5 pages of comments, so if this has been addressed, then.. my bad. Was just wondering if it's in any way possible. If not, then I completely understand, and I'll go ahead and give up my spot to a CAG who will be available. Anyways, thanks for the giveaway![/QUOTE]

I understand where you are coming from. :) I have changed it to fifteen minutes. I can't lower it any further than that because I have to go through all 100 CAGs answers as well as post the next rounds. XD

[quote name='Chemicalgamer01']i'd like to enter c:[/QUOTE]

Trying to double enter are we? XD jk. I saw my mistake- i accidently pasted over your entry when updating the list one time. Fixed it. Sorry about that.

Also- MY BUMP FOR THE DAY

bread's done
Back