Contest: GameStop Game Days Sale $2,000 Gift Card Giveaway - Contest Over

Among all the other reasons I love this site (sweet game deals, ads days before they come out, trade in values, price tracker) I have to say the new contests page has kicked it up a notch.

I mean who is going to complain about free stuff? I just think your contests page is the most original way of going about. No bs, just 'hey RT this or visit that'. Fair as fair can be IMO.

Good luck to all!

The contest page is really cool, and this giveaway is awesome. Have to give credit to Gamestop for sponsoring such an awesome giveaway,

Gotta say, even if I don't win this at least prodded me to checkout the CAG collection page, which I really like! :D

Question tho, how do you submit a game that isn't currently in the database? Or can you?

it's stuff like this that makes me proud to be a part of the CAG community. Thanks for the opportunity Cheapy!

[quote name='adamwrose']Nice contest. Been waiting for a good deal on Fallout 3 as well. Thanks for the head down to the Gamestop gameday sale.[/QUOTE]

You waited all this time to FINALLY get Fallout 3? This is madness!

[quote name='argyle']Gotta say, even if I don't win this at least prodded me to checkout the CAG collection page, which I really like! :D

Question tho, how do you submit a game that isn't currently in the database? Or can you?[/QUOTE]

In the top navigation menu:
games & collections -> submit game to cag

Definitely do a proper search first...if its something you think we should have, we probably do.

Awesome contest! This sounds great :) Hope I get lucky, I've been in a bit of a bad luck streak.

[quote name='CheapyD']In the top navigation menu:
games & collections -> submit game to cag

Definitely do a proper search first...if its something you think we should have, we probably do.[/QUOTE]

Thanks - it's Tornado Outbreak for the PS3. Saw it listed for the 360, but not PS3.

LOL at the drawing on 4/16, that's my B-Day. Pick me! Pick me! All kidding aside, that would be cool to win one of the drawings. Good luck everyone.

Thanks to CAG, Cheapy, and Gamestop for this contest.

I didn't realize the the site had a price tracker function...that will save me a lot of time looking for games at the price point I am willing to bite at!

Very nice indeed :D I really didn't know a lot of the features this website had and thanks to this I tried them out. The e-mail alert is pretty sweet in itself. Definitely going to be using more of the features now that I know more about them.

Real good contest, with all the great games available right and coming soon, winning a gift card would be heaven sent!

bread's done
Back