Contest!!! Insult other CAG's

Status
Not open for further replies.

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
EDIT: OK you guys are cockmongers-
FINE CONTEST CANCELLED NOW NO ONE GETS THE GENESIS VERSION OF JOE MONTANA FOOTBALL!!!

OK, I bought a special item at EB online just to get free shipping, I truely don't want it. So I'm offering it up here! It shipped as a seperate item as what I really want so I'll ship it in the box it came in! Just post an insult of any CAG on the board and you are entered. I'll pick the winner at random.

Clues as to what the item is:

priced at .99
cartidge
JMF
smile

(PS if shipping of the box is expensive, I''ll just ship in a padded envelope, no DC or anything because it doesn't matter!!!)

The contest ends... the twentieth of whatever month we are in

smalien1 -

You're an idiot for making this enormous flamebait thread. Please die.

Love,
Coffeeedge.

P.S. I mean it.

Furthermore, you're not even frikkin original or creative about it. In a display ascendent, unearthly, jaw-dropping creativity, you've only proved that you can copy contest ideas Ledhed!

Further-furthermore, you're a flaming ass-cannon streaking across the sky, blocking out the life-giving rays of the sun, and making children cry.

EVERY CAGer IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!! (and if they happen to actually be gay then they are STRAIGHT!!!!!)

Except of course: myself, and maybe shrike, OTM, modcase, coffeeedge, and cheapyd

BUT CERTAINLY: the OP

smalien1 is a genius--GENIUS i tell you--for not knowing what month we're in. Oh. Did I say genius? I meant glorious waste of oxygen.

[quote name='buffdrew84']EVERY CAGer IS GAY!!!!!!!!!!! (and if they happen to actually be gay then they are STRAIGHT!!!!!)

Except of course: myself, and maybe shrike, OTM, modcase, coffeeedge, and cheapyd

BUT CERTAINLY: the OP[/QUOTE]

:rofl: That is classic! "If you are gay, you're straight!!!!"

Wait....no! You suck and that was not the least bit funny! :evil:

[quote name='Socheata']Someone insult me! Or else...

...or else I'll post a picture of myself! :shock:[/QUOTE]
Hey now, we're insulting other CAGs. Posting your pic would be insulting yourself, that don't count!

;)

------- EDIT -------

BWA HAHAHA!!! MWA HAHA, MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

soch12nf.jpg

YOU CANNOT HIDE.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Hey now, we're insulting other CAGs. Posting your pic would be insulting yourself, that don't count!

;)

------- EDIT -------

BWA HAHAHA!!! MWA HAHA, MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!

soch12nf.jpg

YOU CANNOT HIDE.[/QUOTE]

Touche. But have you seen this pic?!

embday.jpg

I actually took this pic for my friend's birthday since she lives in another state at the moment. I couldn't do a birthday cake thingamajig, so me being covered in my bed sheets should suffice.

I nominate this thread for "Shittiest Thread Ever." Seriously. You really expect all of us to sit in here calling each other fags over some crappy 99 cent game?

[quote name='Pylis']I nominate this thread for "Shittiest Thread Ever." Seriously. You really expect all of us to sit in here calling each other fags over some crappy 99 cent game?[/QUOTE]
I really could care less about winning. I just wanted an excuse to call a bunch of CAGs fags.

[quote name='Pylis']I nominate this thread for "Shittiest Thread Ever." Seriously. You really expect all of us to sit in here calling each other fags over some crappy 99 cent game?[/QUOTE]

i agree fuck the op and i love all cag'ers

[quote name='zewone']I really could care less about winning. I just wanted an excuse to call a bunch of CAGs fags.[/QUOTE]

That's the spirit! ;)

Everyone who posted more than once delete your second post!!
Nah, I'll just disqualify you! MWAH

Will I be shunned if I cancel this whole thing? I don't want to pay two bucks to ship it :cry:

[quote name='Socheata']Touche. But have you seen this pic?!

embday.jpg

I actually took this pic for my friend's birthday since she lives in another state at the moment. I couldn't do a birthday cake thingamajig, so me being covered in my bed sheets should suffice.[/QUOTE]

wait a sec..U SLEEP WITH AN INFLATABLE WOMAN?!?!?! *notice the DOA character inflatable..thing*

[quote name='smalien1']Everyone who posted more than once delete your second post!!
Nah, I'll just disqualify you! MWAH

Will I be shunned if I cancel this whole thing? I don't want to pay two bucks to ship it :cry:[/QUOTE]
If you do, at least tell us what it was.

[quote name='greydemise']wait a sec..U SLEEP WITH AN INFLATABLE WOMAN?!?!?! *notice the DOA character inflatable..thing*[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with sleeping with an inflatable Kasumi?

You win the insult contest.

...you cocksucker...

[quote name='smalien1']Fine Contest Cancelled Now No One Gets The Genesis Version Of Joe Montana Football!!![/QUOTE]
Darn. :cry:

Excuse me while I jump off the Ambassador Bridge...

Does anyone have the guts to insult Cheapy???

Anyways, you are all a bunch of crack smoking, crab infested, turd-swiping ass clowns who can lick the sweat off of my left nut.

Now give me my prize you worthless pile of monkey shit.

:D

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Contest canceled? You fucking bastard.

Hey OP, you are a peckerheaded, cattle-molesting, jock strap-smelling, cock-munching, hemorrhoid-popping, cock-brained masked gimp!

Yay! I win....

[quote name='smalien1']Fine Contest Cancelled Now No One Gets The Genesis Version Of Joe Montana Football!!![/QUOTE]

I'm gonna be losing tons of sleep over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back