CONTEST: Killing Floor - THREE COPIES - win one and play with the GNSU Crew!

GNSUJames

CAG Veteran
gnsugiveaway1.jpg

Sure, you could buy Killing Floor for $5 bucks but why do that when you could win one of three copies for free?

Good News Shut Up has 3 copies of Killing Floor to give away since it's one of our favorite pick up and play games. We love playing it and we'd love to play with you so here's your chance to snag one and play a couple rounds with us and make fun of other people playing with us!

It's quite simple to enter:

1.) Follow us on Twitter @GNSUCrew (http://www.twitter.com/gnsucrew) - if you're already a follower you're still eligible so don't fret!

2.) Tweet this: "Hey, @GNSUCrew is giving away THREE copies of Killing Floor! Follow and retweet to enter! Win and play with #GNSU" - contest ends Wednesday!

And while you're at it - check our site out: http://www.goodnewsshutup.com - I swear we have a lot more to offer than contests! We have articles! And a fun podcast! (I swear it's fun!) Let us know what you think!

kf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome - got all of you so far. If you guys win you gotta get in a game with us - this game is the shit. Quick pick up and play action. I could do without the in game music but that's honestly my only gripe.

It's all good - we got you even if you didn't post here - thanks for entering so far everyone! Anyone still interested you've got until Wednesday!

FYI: Don't play the game with bloom turned on. Looks like someone smeared vasoline on a lens or something. Other than that it's a lot of fun haha

A tip, make your required tweet:

"Hey, @GNSUCrew is giving away THREE copies of Killing Floor! Follow and retweet to enter! Win and play with #GNSU - contest ends Wednesday!"

If you start it was @GNSUCrew ...only ppl following you already will see that, negating your attempt to build a solid list of followers. :)

Thanks for the contest, I've entered, @bdavid81

[quote name='bdavid81']A tip, make your required tweet:

"Hey, @GNSUCrew is giving away THREE copies of Killing Floor! Follow and retweet to enter! Win and play with #GNSU - contest ends Wednesday!"

If you start it was @GNSUCrew ...only ppl following you already will see that, negating your attempt to build a solid list of followers. :)

Thanks for the contest, I've entered, @bdavid81[/QUOTE]

This I did not know - thanks for the input!

I know double posting is frowned upon, however I wanted to bump this up to let everyone know today is the last day to enter this - real simple, instructions in the first post and so on. Good luck to everyone who entered!

Sorry for the delay! We picked 3 winners to be announced in our 8th podcast going up tonight - they will also be mentioned in a post tomorrow and I will send the codes out to you kind people! Thanks for playing everyone!

bread's done
Back