CONTEST: MLG Pro & CAG give away Xbox/PS2 games and E3 swag!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
You may remember the infamous Sundance who was kind enough to get me a few appearances on ESPN's Cold Pizza TV program...

Sundance works for MLG Pro, which is a big time gaming league which is giving away $250,000 in prizes this year.

Not only was he nice enough to get my ugly mug on TV, but he also put together a little contest for the CAGs...

CAG users who register for the MLG Forums and send Sundance a PM with "CheapyD sent me" in the subject line are automatically entered in a drawing to win an upcoming release for Xbox or PS2 plus an assortment of official E3 booth swag (including but not limited to: booth babe pics, soundtracks from games, flashing pens, magnets, gum, breath mints and so on)

[quote name='Sundance']and the winner is...

onetrackmind.

onetrack will be receiving
A set of Skullcandy Link headphones ($89.99)
A Plantronics Xbox headset. ($20 something)
A bunch of random and cool E3 swag (priceless)

plus
A copy of Jade Empire for Xbox.
A copy of The Getaway for PS2
A copy of F-Zero GX for the Gamecube.

Onetrack - please send me your mailing info so that I can get this stuff out to you.

Thanks to everyone who entered and of course thanks to Cheapy D.

-sd[/QUOTE]

I dropped him a PM to let him know he won the contest, with a link to this post.

Lucky bastard! :evil:

[quote name='Sundance']and the winner is...

onetrackmind.

onetrack will be receiving
A set of Skullcandy Link headphones ($89.99)
A Plantronics Xbox headset. ($20 something)
A bunch of random and cool E3 swag (priceless)

plus
A copy of Jade Empire for Xbox.
A copy of The Getaway for PS2
A copy of F-Zero GX for the Gamecube.

Onetrack - please send me your mailing info so that I can get this stuff out to you.

Thanks to everyone who entered and of course thanks to Cheapy D.

-sd[/QUOTE]

Nice to hear someone who deserved to win won... I mean with all the signatures he has made, he deserves it.

wooohoooo i actually won something! I PMed sundance with my address info. Thanks for letting me know shrike and thanks help1 for the nice words!

bread's done
Back