Contest over: Congratulations Shagrath! Quick Microsoft points giveaway (400 points)

wampa8jedi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Hey all,

After winning a load of points, I've found myself unable to redeem them all due to a limit on the number of points you can redeem per day. Rather than letting them go to waste (and risk them invalidating the codes before I get a chance to use them), I decided to give some of them away to friends and also do a quick giveaway here on CAG.

Post a number (do not PM me, please) between 1 and 100; only the first person who posts a specific number gets credit for it. I'll pick a winner (either the person who guesses it or the person who gets the nearest number) at approximately 3:00pm EST today (Easter), and PM them with the code for 400 Microsoft points. Good luck :)

Edit: And just to be clear, I will be using http://www.random.org/ to generate the number--so until I do, I have no clue what the lucky number will be ;)

Edit 2: apparently the N64 lives on, as random.org just picked 64 as the lucky number. CAG member Shagrath was the first person to pick that number exactly, so he gets the code for 400 Microsoft points--congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back