*CONTEST OVER*GOD of WAR 3 Demo & Character Skin Giveaway PS3

brett favre because hes shown he can do more with less, hes also about to break some postseason records at the age of 40 which is pretty amazing.

Peyton Manning - Super Bowl winner/MVP, 10 time Pro Bowler, 5-time first team All-Pro, and to me most impressively 4 time NFL MVP. By the time Manning retires he has a chance to own every major statistical record for a QB. Along with the stats/awards I've never seen a quarterback read defenses, audible, and make plays the way that Manning has consistently been able to do throughout his career. A one-man wrecking crew and probably the best NFL pitchman ever

Peyton Manning is arguably the best quarterback of all-time. Statistically he is among the best in NFL history but personal stats are not everything. His command and knowledge of the game is remarkable and his ability to read and dissect defenses is equally amazing. He has won the Super Bowl and possibly will win another this year. The kicker however is what he showed this season, he used his ability to elevate the Colts banged up receiving core to one of the best in the league... in only a single season (Garcon and Collie were below average going into the season)! For these reasons I think he is not only the best player in NFL history but one of the best athletes all-time.

lebron james is the best SF in nba history. why? becuase he has the full package. he is a prolific scorer, averages over 7 rebounds and assists per game and is en route for his first championship this year.

Peyton Manning. No other qb in the nfl is allowed to call their own plays. Also look at these stats and he will probably play for close to another decade or so...
Pass %: 64.8
TD/INT: 366/181
Pass Yards: 50,128
QB rating: 95.2
4 time MVP

I would have to go with Terry Bradshaw. Although not the "sexy" pick, he did lead the Steelers to 4 super bowls, the first QB to ever accomplish this feat, and was the MVP for two of those. He was also part of one of the most historical plays in NFL history, the Immaculate reception, haha.

Peyton is awesome...but I have to go with Joe Montana...Why you say?

4 Superbowl wins
3 Superbowl MVP's
Completed 3,409 of 5,391 passes (63.2%)
40,000+ passing yards
273 passing TD's
1,676 rushing yards
20 rushing TD's
QB Rating of 92.3

(Don't worry Peyton...I still love you...)

[quote name='JinKazama']Brett Favre is the best quarterback of all time because he has been playing for 19 season, came out of retirement twice, and still made the playoffs with the Vikings. He's now 40 and still plays great and has a SuperBowl ring. When he was drafted by the Green Bay Packers, he started as the leading quarterback for every game after playing a few games with them.[/QUOTE]

He was drafted by the Atlanta Falcons, but i agree Brett Favre is the best QB of all time. 40 years old and playing better than any QB in the League! If he wins the Superbowl, he will have the greatest ending to the greatest career in the NFL.

Ok the winner has been chosen: TYLERxDURDEN

Most of you had good arguments and a lot of you chose Peyton Manning but TYLERxDURDEN made the best case. Especially about Manning making his receivers better. I will PM the code in the next day or so. Thanks to everyone who participated.

bread's done
Back