Contest Over! I'm giving away old Saturn sports games.

Sign me up. Right now all I have for Saturn sports games is Pebble Beach Golf Links. I would be willing to pay for shipping the cases also. It is a rare find around here to come across ANY Saturn games, even sports games. Saturn stuff used to be piled high in clearance bins, then one day it all just disappeared. I can't even find the old 3 in 1 (Daytona, Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter 2) disc anymore!:bomb: We have come a long way from the day I bought Panzer Dragoon Orta from Toys R Us.:drool:

I want to enter.

My hedgehog scratched the hell out of my virtual tennis a few months back when he got loose :(

I had my Saturn stuff stolen back in '99. I still have Fire Pro, Dungeons & Dragons Collectors Pack, King of Fighters, and a Fatal Fury pack. Too bad they stole my ram cart too. I'll enter too. Why not?

[quote name='LinkTGF']Yo quiero entrado!

(I want to enter!)[/QUOTE]

I believe you meant to say "Deseo entrar"

courtesy of my translation widget... I would have thought it was Quiero entrar... with "yo" not being needed, and entrar being "to enter", no need to change the tense of the second verb when the first is changed

[quote name='zman73']I believe you meant to say "Deseo entrar"

courtesy of my translation widget... I would have thought it was Quiero entrar... with "yo" not being needed, and entrar being "to enter", no need to change the tense of the second verb when the first is changed[/quote]

Sad thing is that I'm mexican... :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back