Contest Over: Nobody Wins!!!

I don't get why so many people are bitter. The rules were laid out ahead of time and you obviously agreed to them when you entered the contest. Since noone correctly guessed the title and score... noone wins. He doesn't have to give it to the person that came the closest or pick someone randomly. That's the great thing about running a contest- you can set any rules you want.

[quote name='RegalSin2020']Name one place in the world where they race trucks?

By trucks I do not mean 4X4 or pickups.

I say whoevr was closest wins[/quote]I was closest, Actually, with a guess of 7.5

[quote name='Warner1281']I don't get why so many people are bitter. The rules were laid out ahead of time and you obviously agreed to them when you entered the contest. Since noone correctly guessed the title and score... noone wins. He doesn't have to give it to the person that came the closest or pick someone randomly. That's the great thing about running a contest- you can set any rules you want.[/quote]Thank you. It is not as if you paid me to have a chance of winning. It was free. This is just like complaining about it taking a long time to get free stuff in the mail. IT'S FREE

[quote name='thwjustin']Atleast tell us what we could of won.[/QUOTE]

rod.jpg

A New Car!!!

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']evilmax17 (post#5) was only .1 away from the real score! he should get a consolation prize :lol:[/quote]No. the game was EXCITE TRUCK

Maybe you should just hold a random drawing for a winner. You were expecting to give a prize out anyway, and this way you'll get everyone off your back.

Or a Moderator could just lock the thread, you know... whatever works.

[quote name='Spades22']Excite Truck - 6.8[/quote]

What are you talking about? I got it on page 4! NOW GIVE ME THE PRIZE!

[quote name='retail sucks']bump[/QUOTE]

ahhh
and why are you bumping?

[quote name='Spades22']
What are you talking about? I got it on page 4! NOW GIVE ME THE PRIZE! [/QUOTE]

yea...............right...........
;)

[quote name='thorbahn3']Figures a Michigan fan would do this.[/QUOTE]

Screw Blue.

In fact - since it is Michigan week, and OSU is going to beat them like a red headed stepchild, I've probably got some DVDs laying around in the BumsCorner.com prize closet that we could give to someone...so we'll hijack the goddamn thread.

Post the final score of the OSU - Michigan game in this thread, and as long as OSU wins and you were first to correctly guess the score (before the game starts), I'll mail you some movies. One guess per person.

If by some chance Michigan wins and you correctly guessed the score, we'll still mail out some movies, but they'll suck.

[quote name='eshbums']Screw Blue.

In fact - since it is Michigan week, and OSU is going to beat them like a red headed stepchild, I've probably got some DVDs laying around in the BumsCorner.com prize closet that we could give to someone...so we'll hijack the goddamn thread.

Post the final score of the OSU - Michigan game in this thread, and as long as OSU wins and you were first to correctly guess the score, I'll mail you some movies.

If by some chance Michigan wins and you correctly guessed the score, we'll still mail out some movies, but they'll suck.[/quote]
OSU - 21. UoM - 18. :bouncy:

It will be a good game no matter the outcome. The real question is why is the game an afternoon game instead of the big night game?

[quote name='spoo']It will be a good game no matter the outcome. The real question is why is the game an afternoon game instead of the big night game?[/QUOTE]

I'm shocked it's not at noon.

Campus would burn to the ground if it was a night game.

bread's done
Back