[Contest Over] Summer of Raptr - MW3 vs BF3! Win both games!

[quote name='popular penguin']Do I have a chance to win if I only post here?[/QUOTE]

You can win some other random games if you post here, but not the games listed on the 1st post. To win those games, you gotta hop on over to Raptr to sign up for the promo.

I kept forgetting to register to raptr, so thanks for the contest! I registered, enterred, and updated my profile. Can't wait to start keeping tabs on my playtime. :)

[quote name='Sw33tbombs']...it's been a while now when will winners be announced and how will we be notified?[/QUOTE]

The overall Summer of Raptr promo ends on Aug 31. You know, when summer is over. More prizing is added each week til then, so check back regularly.

If I had a pumpkin for every contest I entered, I'd have a small pumpkin patch. It would probably fill a 9 x 9 plot, or one of similar size.

how are you going to notify winners?

PS: wonderful idea btw, me and my cousin were brainstorming about a "facebook for gamers", this is almost my vision but not quite, as there isnt really that many ways to connect to old friends. My vision included a bio where you can enter various games you have played, your clan in that game, and your name in that game, also the years you played it. For example.

Game: Neocron
Type: MMORPG
Time-frame: Launch-2005
Clans: CSM/PIMP/The Gang
Name: The Owner, Mano, Harbodeus

Game: World of Warcraft
Type: MMORPG
Time-frame: Launch-2007
Clans: The Gang/The Macabre/Paradigm Core
Name: Abram

Then you can use those fields to search and reconnect to clan mates through your gaming "career"

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. Signed up and entered everything. The site looks pretty cool as well, social network for gamers? Awesome. I'll use it often just for the fact that I can get all my favorite games info in one place with ease. I'm just wondering why out of all the names they could of called it, they chose Raptr? Maybe I'm missing something but out of the ordinary indeed.

[quote name='DocProphecy']Thanks for the info. Signed up and entered everything. The site looks pretty cool as well, social network for gamers? Awesome. I'll use it often just for the fact that I can get all my favorite games info in one place with ease. I'm just wondering why out of all the names they could of called it, they chose Raptr? Maybe I'm missing something but out of the ordinary indeed.[/QUOTE]

I'd like to make up something clever like how the founder starred in the original Jurassic Park as the guy who got eaten by a raptor, but... the name just kinda came into be from random inspiration. We wanted to something unique, and playful, so the style was to be more colorful than intense.

Interesting question Doc!

Hey all, promoting Modern Warfare 3 this week! We're giving away 5 total copies! Any platform of your choice, and open worldwide!

bread's done
Back